Chapter 9

(Adam's P.O.V)
I played with Ty's hair as we spooned on the couch and watched tv. Jerome and Mitch were cuddling on the other couch while Zoe sat on the floor. (I'm such a loner. Who wants to be my girlfriend/boyfriend?). We were watching adventure time. Nobody was really paying attention to the tv except Zoe. She turned it to the news.
"Hunter lox, who was sent to jail for rape and abuse of Tyler lox, had escaped prison," I gasped and Ty froze.
He stopped breathing and his eyes went extremely wide. He gasped for air and cried into my chest harshly. I tried to calm myself down and comfort Ty. I told Mitch and Jerome about Ty's dad when we were talking outside so they were in shock too. I had tears in my eyes and Mitch and Jerome looked like they didn't know what to do. I got up to go find my mom. I found her in her room watching some old lady show.
"Mom," I said my voice cracking
"Yeah, sky what's wrong?" She said
"Ty's dad got out of prison. He escaped mom. I don't know what to do and the first place he's gonna come is here." I said. I started crying softly as my mom hugged me.
"Go get you friends and Ty please. We can think of something,"
I nodded and got up releasing from her hug. I walked downstairs and picked up Ty bridle style nod motioned for everyone to follow.(sky's mom is fucking amazing in this book btw) we made our way up to my moms room in silence except for Ty's sobs. I held him closer as I sat down on the bed with him in my arms.

(Deadlox's P.O.V)
I'm so scared. I couldn't control my body and I was sobbing uncontrably. I shake harshly in sky's arms as he carried me to wherever we were going. I looked up and seen we were in his moms room.
"Ok. We need a plan to keep everyone safe," sky's mom said.
"Well I could have everyone at my house. I have enough room and since I'm eighteen I live with Jerome soo...." Mitch's voice traveled off.
"That could work. Is everyone ok with it?" Sky asked. Everyone nodded except for me. I honestly didn't care. They all stared at me and I finally nodded.
"Well I guess you should get packing," Jerome said "we'll pick you up in a few hours." He finished and took Mitch's hand and left. I calmed my crying and could actually sit now. I was still shaking but I could walk. I got up and walked to my room slowly. I plugged in my iPod and listened to music. I calmed down some more. 'Better start packing' I thought