Chapter 29

(Deadlox's P.O.V)
Seto, sky, Jason, husky, Ian,Shelby,Zoe, Jerome, Mitch and I all got in the truck. There were too many so some of us sat in the tailgate. Sky's mom highly disapproves of what were about to do. Who wouldn't, I mean we might die. We parked the truck along the woods, it was near there base in case we needed to escape quickly. I jumped out of the back and waited for everyone else. I gave sky a tight hug.
"We'll make it out. I promise," he whispered. I nodded and let go. I motioned everyone to follow and we headed for the doors.
"Doors are to dangerous. To the windows." I whispered. Did I mention were winging this? We walked to one of the windows that was by the ground and opened it. I crawled on first and saw one guard. He wasn't facing me so I quietly and quickly went up to him and put my hand on his chest, over his heart. He tensed and I quickly shot darkness through his body. Not even a second later he dropped dead. I never thought I would have to kill a person besides myself. The rest snuck in and we went down the narrow hallway. The guards hands had dark, blue glowing gloves on them. They had vest on (which I'm guessing were bulletproof) and helmets. On there chests were the letters BAS, whatever that meant. We could still take them. I seen a few more guards down the hallway and quickly hid in a empty cell. Cells were everywhere, empty and worn down. They really improved this 'warehouse'. I made my hands into a circle shove and a black ball of smoke appeared. I shot it down the hallway, killing all the guards. We quickly ran down the hallway and hid the bodies in cells. We kept moving and soon got into some trouble. I heard a shriek and turned around to see about 50 guards blocking us in from both sides.
"Stay close!" Seto said. I summoned souls and ordered them to attack. They easily took out about 10. I shot darkness at a guard and he fell. I got grazed with a bullet and Seto made a shield around us.
"Are you ok Ty?!" Sky yelled over the gunshots. I nodded and quickly got down and wrapped my wound. I ignored the pain as much as I could and Seto lowered his sheild. Me and Shelby figured out this awesome move.
"Shelby, ready?" I said. She nodded and I created a huge ball of darkness. She shot some fire in it and before it could burn me I pushed it towards the large group of guards. They all caught on fire and so they didn't suffer, husky froze them. I quickly ran up a wall and flipped behind a guard. I snapped his neck. Sky did the same. I heard a grunt behind me and I quickly turned. Zoe was beating the shit out of a guard. I giggled. Damn, Zoe's brutal. She literally dug threw his body until she got to his heart and them crushed it with her bare hand. I almost puked and Shelby called it sexy. Mitch just got done beating up a guy. Everyone huddled close and Ian made a huge hole in the ground, making all the dead bodies fall into it. He closed it and we moved on. We looked threw two large double doors. It was the main room. We snuck in and didn't see the destroyer.
"Is this a joke!" Jason yelled angrily. I shushed him and focused my energy. I can make myself have X-ray vision if I try hard enough. I soon got it and I looked around the room. Nothing... Something fell from the ceiling, attacking sky. He was to quick for me to see, but I saw black and Budder colors. Sky was in the corner with a knife up to his neck.
"Brice!" Seto yelled. (GASP) The man holding a knife to my lovers neck was wearing a black shirt with a Budder ingot on it. He had bright blonde hair that stuck up and black jeans. He had a evil smirk and smiled lightly at Seto.
"Who are you. Let him go, please," I tried to stay calm. For sky's sake.
"I'm the destroyer of course." His voice was cold and dark.
"Brice please. We don't want to hurt you, especially me," Seto slowly walked forward and Brice stiffened.
"My name is not Brice! You can't tell me what to do anymore!" He screamed. He pressed the knife into sky's throat some more, making him bleed a bit.
"You know him?" I whispered.
"He's my bestfriend or lover. He left me, I never knew why," tears settled in setos eyes.
"What" Husky said
"Please, I love him husky. Don't get involved," Seto tried to calm husky down.
"It's ok. I understand, now try to save sky," he whispered the last part. Husky had tears in his eyes too, as well as me.
"Please Brice. Let sky go, it's me you want. I love you, and I don't know why you left but I still love you! Please, don't deny it. You know what I'm talking about."
"Enough with your bullshit!" Brice screamed. Sky looked at me with fear. I mouthed to him 'it's ok'. I may have just lied. "You don't love me! Those stupid powers, they ruined everything! Give me them!" Brice sobbed. He was definitely loosing it. Seto held back a sob and walked closer to Brice. Brice slit sky's throat. I screamed as he fell and couldn't move. It was like I was paralyzed. Brice walked up to Seto, dropping the knife and forcefully kissing him. I'm so confused. Why! I unfroze and ran up to sky cradling his lifeless body in my arms. I cried as everyone watched, crying themselves. Brice and Seto stopped kissing and they whispered 'I still love you' to eachother.
"YOU MONSTER! Sky's gone! He's dead! But yet you still go and kiss your lover! Mines fucking dead!" I sobbed to the floor and shook uncontrollably. Mitch cradled me and I pushed him away, harshly.
"He's dead, he's dead, he's dead,"
---------------------------------------
I cried... Sorry cliffhanger! Love you guys and book ends chapter 30. Don't worry, you'll love it. #Muchluv
-Hoopinater