Chapter 3

"Arian........!, wake up!!!!!!!", I opened my eyes and saw Yoko trying to shake me awake.

" Yoko, wat happened?", I asked her still feeling drowsy.

"It's 7:30!. Get up we are late for school!", Yoko yelled in shock as she found me still sleeping.

" its wat!!!!",I said and jumped of my bed then quickly ran to the bathroom to have my shower and get dressed for school.

"I can't believe it, your late for the first time", Yoko said as we bashed out of the front door with a toast in my mouth and a can of Milo in the other.

"We should take the short cut down the lane",Yoko said and looked at me.

"But Yoko that lane is scary and creepy", I tried to avoid her idea but no use because we were already late.

"Don't worry Arian, nothing bad is going to happen",Yoko said and pulled me to join her. We were lucky we reached school on time and we reached our class on time.

The first class was maths and Yoko was pissed cause we found out that Gracia was moving in our class. Which meant only one thing for me, my job as a referee for the two cat fighters is now on.

"Yoko its okay, just don't think about it", I told her to stop the looks they gave each other and pulled her to sit next to me. After maths Yoko got up to go to the washroom when Gracia commented on her attitude.

"Was I that bright in class that people are getting burned by my brightness",Gracia said.

"Shut up Gracia!!!,"Yoko hissed in anger.

"How dare you tell me to shut up, bitch",Gracia yelled.

"Shut up you bloody cu..".

"Yoko, your language!", I said and pulled her to look at me.

" Yoko don't swear, promise you will never swear in front of me", I said and she looked at me then Gracia and then said.

" I promise to never swear in front of you",Yoko said and looked at Gracia who gave a smirk.

I told Yoko to try to ignore her and pulled Yoko  out of the classroom. Yoko hated Gracia for many reasons. One of them was that she was a vampire.

"Yoko, why do you hate her so much?".

" she is a bit*h!",Yoko yelled.

"Yoko, you promised not to swear", a voice said from behind us.

"Ohh yea!. Then keep Gracia away from Arian and me if you want her to have a good face",Yoko blasted out at Ryan and pulled me away towards the basketball court.

We stayed with the basketball team for some while and the siren rang to go home. Okay I admit we were there the whole day because Yoko was just angry.

I told Yoko that I was going to the washroom and then we could go to the cafe. She just joined me and we walked towards the music room when I saw Gracia and a boy form our chemistry class, walk in to the music room. Gracia saw us and walked towards me and Yoko.

"Now listen Yoko, you will not tell Ryan about this or you will regret it", Gracia warned .

"But Gracia why is he with you and where is Ryan?", I asked and looked at her.

"Well you see Arian,he needs a little help with biology so I'll be helping him" , she said and walked in with that boy from our chemistry class.

Yoko walked and I followed her when we met Ryan on the way to the washroom.

RYAN'S POV

"Arian, Yoko, have you two seen Gracia?", I asked the two.

" yea, Gracia is helping a boy from chemistry class learn biology,"Arian said.

"Gracia is teaching biology to a chemistry student, and where is that ?",I asked a bit shocked.

"In the music room", Arian said.

"Arian you go to the washroom, I'll tell Ryan the rest", Yoko said and Arian walked towards the girl's washroom.

"Look I don't want to fight so just tell me where Gracia is ?", I asked Yoko.

"She is in the music room with Jake learning and teaching body biology. Arian was too innocent to understand what Gracia meant so I just pulled her away from her. In short that bitch of yours is sleeping with Jake in the music room", Yoko said and walked out.

I looked at Yoko walk away and saw Arian join her as she reached the main school door. I then walked towards the music room in disbelief because Gracia won't do that, Yoko  hated Gracia so I knew she could lie about her, but Arian, she was to innocent for all this.

I reached the music room and saw the music room door open, I walked in and saw Gracia with Jake, both were naked and Gracia was on top of Jake, I quickly walked out shocked of wat I saw.

" I'll deal with you later Gracia", was all I could say and walked out of the school main door. As I turned to walk away I saw Arian and Yoko just exit the gate.

"Cutie!, yo cutie wait up!", I yelled and ran towards Arian.

" devil you made it!, so where is Gracia?", Yoko asked.

"She is busy, and Yoko don't forget I'm your senior", I yelled at her.

"So!!!", Yoko said.

"So show some bloody respect you witch!", I snapped.

"Listen you asshole, I ain't gonna show respect to a devilish bastard like you",Yoko fumed.

"Shut up bitch!".

"Shut up jerk!".

"Both of you be quite!", Arian yelled making me and Yoko to shut up.

"Stop fighting like babies and let's go I'm getting late for work", Arian said and we started to walk towards the cafe.

"So Ryan did you tell Gracia that your going with us?", Arian asked as we walked.

"Y--Yea!, I told her that I'll go with you guys",I lied .

"So Arian are you free on Friday night?".

" sorry devil but Arian is going with me the whole week so try next week.", Yoko said and poked her tongue out at me.

"Ohh, OK next time!, now bye I got some things to do", I lied and walked off after leaving Arian and Yoko at the cafe.