Chapter 2

"Arian, just be happy that I'm not hitting that red haired boy whom you call Ryan and whom I call "devil".

"Yoko, why do you always talk about violence?", I asked and looked at her.

"Arian, you know that I hate males so please can we drop the topic." Yoko mumbled.

"Sorry, and did you eat anything at all?".

" not much just ate a donut on my way here",Yoko answered with a smile.

"Want some chicken soup I made it yesterday but could not eat it so I kept it in the freezer".

" Yes please!",Yoko said.

I walked to the kitchen and took the soup out of the freezer. I put it in the microwave and turn it for 3 minutes. I turn to go to Yoko and saw her come in the kitchen.

We had our dinner and then all of a sudden both me and Yoko started to feel drowsy and very sleepy, Yoko felt so drowsy that she decided to sleep on the sofa. I managed to make it in my room and as soon as I climbed on my bed I was dead asleep.

--------------.

Unknown POV

Today in biology class Arian was to read a paragraph but That girl named Yoko said that she had sore throat and Yoko read instead of her. After the class I then saw Arian at the maid cafe, she looked beautiful but she was wearing it in front of other males when she is only mine.

In the afternoon at 7pm she got out of her part-time job and walked home with Yoko. I always follow her because if anyone hurts my life he's or she's died.
She walked with Yoko till her apartment gate and as Yoko turned to go I looked at Arian's moments.

As soon as Arian got in her house I followed her and climbed up her balcony. I looked at her as she walked around her apartment as usual. After a few minutes she walked to her closet and got out her pajamas then walked in the bathroom.

I stood at her balcony and looked at her small garden then as soon as she opened her shower I walked in the apartment and quickly went to the kitchen taking out the chicken soup and added a few sleeping pills then placed it back at its place.

I do this everyday just so that I can see her while she sleeps but yesterday when I walked in her apartment she was already fast asleep so I tucked her in bed and seat down to look at her.

"Everyone wants to take you, my love but I'll kill anyone who takes you away from me".

The thing that gets me to keep her is her heart. She does not care if your a beast or fairy she treats you equally, everyday I sit and draw a sketch of her  light brown hair and cute face but all my drawings are incomplete because of her eyes. The day I take her will be the day all my drawings of her will be complete just like my life.

Incomplete without her and complete with her.”

As soon as I place the soup back in the freezer the bathroom door opened and I rushed out of the kitchen and went out and hid on the balcony again.
She was  just wiping her face when her phone rang and she picked it up. After looking at her reactions I could tell it was Yoko on the other side of the phone.

That little bitch always gets my Arian to worry and now after listening to their conversation , I could tell that she was coming over and that meant for me to leave but after wat I have done to the soup I decided to wait.

After a few minutes Yoko came and she and Arian had their little conversation and after Arian and Yoko had their meal meaning the soup Yoko got so sleepy that she slept on the sofa and Arian managed to walk to her room and climb in bed.

I walked in and walked in Arian's room, she slept like a small child. I pulled the blanket and covered her as always then sat down to look at her resting face to relieve myself. Always looking at her sleep or doing things it got me relaxed, I was busy looking at her sweet face when my phone started to vibrate.

"Shit!. Time to go!". It was 10pm and I had to go back home. I went down the balcony and got in the car and the driver drove home. The reason I hate being a rich brat is that you have to take your driver every where. As I reached home and opened the main door my two butlers greeted me.

" Welcome home Sir".

I walk to my room and had my shower. I soaked myself in the warm water and just laid down and thought about Arian being next to me. The thought of Arian be next to me got me excited that the warm water felt like it was nothing.

After having my shower ,I walked to my room and started painting a portrait of Arian in my hands. After I had done painting, I just got in my bed and laid to stare at the ceiling to make a plan on how to get Arian in my world.

"Arian Harris!"." My Arian Harris! ".

Even if I get you to like me you will never leave your friend and if she is there then you will be concentrated on her then my love for you, so it either she dies or she leaves you alone.

" Good night my love, my Mrs Arian Harris! Sleep as long as you want but after four to five days you will be with me in my world, the place were people will treat you as queen. The love of my life and the queen of my people so sleep well tonight".

------------.