Chapter 8

ARIAN'S POV
(On phone )
Yoko, I'm on my way to school.

Why are you coming to school!!. You are not that well to walk Arian.

Yoko. I'm OK don't worry and plus I'm at the school. gate. OK bye meet you in class.

Arian!!...  Arian..
(End phone call).

"She is going to eat me alive",I thought to myself as I slowly walked to my class. I walked in and saw Mr Aidan was talking with Yoko and James. I wanted to just sneak in the class but Yoko saw me and shouted my name making James and sir with the rest of the students to look at me.

"Miss Chiseki ,come in", Mr Aidan said and I walked in. I looked at Yoko and she was pissed at me for coming to school but she is my friend so she won't be angry for long but if Ryan senpai finds out he'll  kill me by his questions.

"OK class!! sit down, we have double class so we'll be having discussions and topic test", Mr Aidan said and looked at Yoko and me.

"We are doomed!!", Yoko said and looked at me.

"Yoko, sir said we will discuss so listen to the discussion and just answer the question",I said and looked at Yoko to boost our hope which was going nowhere.

After two solid hours of discussion and topic test the siren rang and everyone got up to go to the next class. Yoko got up and looked at me as I stood up slowly and tried to walk when the pain shot straight to my knee making it feel weak and making me sit down.

"Arian, you want me to call Madam principal and get you home because looks like your wound is still not healed",Yoko said and looked at me for my answer.

"Yoko, its OK !, and you should get going for our next class, I'll come as soon as I feel OK ", I said to her.

She looked at me one last time and then looked at Sir who was writing something on the board. She still hates Sir and she hates its even more to leave me here in his class but I got her to go and as soon as I got up after few minutes Ryan senpai and his class walked in .

His class has no girls in so whenever I go they all tell me to call them senpai, so I call them senpai.

"Arian!!!!", the whole class said and came quickly and crowded up around me.

"Good morning  senpais!!", I said to everyone and smiled.

"Why did you come to school?"."did you eat?"." Why did you walk?", Ryan senpai asked three questions in a row making me look at him in silence.

"Mr Ryan, this is my class so all of you sit down and copy the notes on board", Sir said and everyone sat at their places and stated writing but Ryan senpai helped me get up as I quietly and slowly walked to the door.

I reached the door when I heard someone call my name, I turned to see and looked at Ryan senpai but he was looking at Sir when I moved my sight to Sir he looked at me. I was chilling petrified by his look and slowly tried to walk towards him.

"Wait Miss Chiseki !", he said and picked up a paper from his desk and handed it to me.

"This is a letter to Mrs Mary of you being late to her class and Miss Chiseki do take care of yourself!", he replied making me look at him.

"Sir, we need to start our lesson we are behind!", Ryan senpai sassed making me look at him.

"Mr Ryan its not a keen thing to interrupt people who are talking", Mr Aidan hissed.

"Sir, I'll go and I'm sorry for the late start of your class", I said and was just about to walk out when  I heard my name making me turn to see who called me.

"Arian! I'll have lunch with ya and wait for me in the afternoon we'll go together",Ryan senpai said and I gave a nod.

"Ryan, do the five questions and explain it to the class since you like talking", Mr Aidan snapped and I turned to walk out of the class.

After I walked out of class, I walked straight to my second class and set down after giving Mrs Mary the letter. The class went well and soon the siren rang for lunch.

" I'm starving!!!!! ",I said and sat down slowly as Yoko and Ryan senpai gave me hard looks.

" why did you come to school?",Ryan senpai said with his strict look on.

"I missed you guys", I lied with a smile.

"We visit you every day ",Yoko  said with her hard looks.

"I love you guys too",I said with a smile.

"Arian, I love you!!! ", Ryan sensei said and looked at me.

"Eehh!!!,  Back off Ryan this chick is mine",Yoko  snapped as she hugged me.

"Ha-ha haha!",Ryan laughed and got me to laugh. He raised his hands and in between his laughter he tried to tell Yoko something.

"I... I..  was...  Jo.. king!!!! ", he said and tried to control his laughter.

"Man..  You give me a heart attack",Yoko said and looked at Ryan.

"Wait!! You have a heart!!!😶😶",Ryan said and looked at Yoko.

"Ooo no I don't have a heart I just suck blood to live", Yoko said sarcastically as she took a big bite out the chicken  Burger.

"Really, then why not suck the most sexiest  guy's  blood", Ryan said with a look of mischief.

"My dumbass fellow Ryan, you see I as a vampire only drink clean innocent blood and not pervy blood",Yoko said and poke her tongue  out.

"Pervy!!!!   Who you calling pervy, you... You..  Lunatic ",Ryan yelled.

"Wow!!  Today's  lunch is  long ",I said to avoid the war.

"NOT NOW Arian!!! ",both said in a fumed up tone.

I know it's not a good idea to jump between them and even if I do they'll  just put me on a chair  and continue  fighting.

" drinking my blood  would be stated in history !!!", Ryan boasted.

"Of course  because after that ,the poor vampire will be in memories ",Yoko said with a smirk.