Chapter 7

"Gracia!", was the only thing that I said as I saw the body of Gracia carried up by the police. She was in her nightgown and she had a big hole in the middle of her chest as if someone had stabbed her multiple times.

I always wanted bad of her but after looked at her, I felt very bad for her. The police told people to stop crowding around and told everyone to go but to the shops and school. I walked in and saw that the whole school was just looking at their phone so I took out mine and connected to the school webpage.

The news on our webpage was just good enough to explain why Gracia died like such. A psychopath killer was looking for young victims to rape and kill.
After that news was spread the school was back t normal as if nothing happened.

And me, well I had biology test and I need to pass in order to survive in the class. So I just at for the paper ,which was supervised by Mr Aidan 😒😒.
After two hours I finished my paper and handed it to Mr Aidan, I turned to leave when Mr Aidan asked a question.

" Yoko, where is Miss Chiseki?".

" Sir, Arian got hurt so she will be away from school for two days or so", I said and turned to face him.

" oh.. OK , so do take care of miss Chiseki and yourself OK!", he said and smiled.

"Yes sir!",I said and just walked out of the room.

---------------.

ARIAN'S POV

I woke up and looked at the time it was just 10am, I dragged myself out of bed and slowing walked to the kitchen. The whole apartment was clean and tidy so I had nothing to do, I looked at my phone and the social media was just so low.

I walked in the kitchen and popped up some popcorn with extra butter, and then I walked to the living room and turned on the TV. I looked around in Netflix for a movie and got a nice movie about a fairy tale , the movie was Beauty and the Beast.

I then watched some more movies till 4pm,when my phone vibrated, I picked up the phone and saw that Yoko had texted me.

Arian,
          Hie!!, sorry but wouldn't be able to show up today, i got to go some shop for delivery of the cakes and stuff sorry again and Arian turn on the TV and see the news, its important.

I read her text and picked up the remote to turn on the news channel. The remote just fell form my hand us I saw the news.

Good evening Tokyo, I'm you news reporter Rei Sakura.

A very bad brutal murder case has been done to a 17 years old girl named Gracia Hashashi of Tokyo Academy. Police say that its the job of a psychopath killer and are trying their best to look for him.

The news reporter continued to tell the latest news but my mind just couldn't pay attention and just one think floated around in my mind.

"Why would anyone kill Gracia, she was a nice girl".

I feel so sad and just got up to go to my room when I had a feeling that someone was in the room so I just move around and walk to the balcony. I walk out of the balcony to and look around but no one was there so I just came back inside. I started feeling hungry for some reason and went to the kitchen and took out a bowel of soup which was made by Yoko yesterday because I had gotten hurt.

I had the soup and then walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes but my knees felt so light and I started feeling a bit dizzy, so I just went to bed.

--------------------.

UNKNOWN POV

"I look at so deep in your eyes"
"I want it more and more every time"

"Oh!, Arian, when will you be here next to me",I said to myself and looked at her portray which I painted in my free time. This was the only portray that has her eyes painted on because I was just there with her painting .

I looked at her painting one last time and then got up to go and have my dinner, with my family. After dinner I decided to just sit down with my two best servants and plan on the arrival party of my love and future queen.

The planning was easy, but getting her here to my world was the hard part. So I decided to ask her if she would like to go out with me. It might sound weird but I'll try and see wat she likes and dislikes.

Well, right now all I pray is that I hope she does see the news and comes to school tomorrow, life without her sucks and plus I have to look at Yoko and her bloody face ain't pretty like Arian's.

Today I was not able to go to her house because of some issues but as soon as its done I'll be with her again, looking at her sleep. I looked around the house and it was just like I had been locked up away form my previous life.

Then night went by quickly, I looked out the window and saw the beautiful rays of the sun stretching out in all direction as the sun rose.

"Good morning Arian, hope you will love your second last day in the human world".

I just look at the clock and start getting ready for school to hope that Arian will come today. I bolt out of my room and went to the breakfast table picked up a toast and bolted out the door.

I walked up to the school gate and saw that Yoko was walking up to the class.😒😒. The day went life hell because Arian was not here so I had lunch and went home leaving school and said I had a bad headache.

I went home and just say I'm my room when it came to me that I'll get to see Arian today without any disturbing creature around us.