Secret Love

May 15th, 2017.

A/N : at last another update, 15+ comments and votes for another update.
-
-
-
-

Raegan sat nervously, as he looked at the comments. He glanced over his laptop, to see his family and Justin's family sitting behind it. They thought it would be fun to see how Raegan broadcasts, which was probably a terrible idea.

He swallowed, before shaking his head and returning his attention back to his broadcast. " raegan Can you sing Secret Love Song? uh uhm sure." His leg was shaking underneath the table, as he looked up the lyrics. "Mhm, okay let's do this. God you guys are fu-wild"

Justin laughed nervously, knowing that Raegan was nervous about singing the song, because it related to them. He knew how this could turn out, and he was okay with that.
He heard the music start, so he returned his focus to Raegan.

Raegan was looking down, he cleared his throat before beginning,
When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that
'Cause I'm yours

He picked his head back up, and glanced at Justin before quickly diverting his attention back to his broadcast. He thought the only one who saw it was Justin, but both of their parents also saw it.

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face
But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

Raegan laughed a little, while holding back tears.

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

He took a shaky breath, continuing.

When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me, does it feel the same?
Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?
Or would you play it safe and stay?

He glanced over his laptop quickly, lightly glaring at Justin. Both of their parents, looked confused, but didn't interrupt Raegan singing. Raegan looked down, and skipped a few verses as he tried to calm down.

And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby

Raegan shook his head, he just couldn't anymore.

I don't wanna hide us away

He snapped his head up, as he heard Justin's soft voice.

Tell the world about the love we making

He didn't try and hide who he was looking at anymore, he stared Justin straight in the face.

I'm living for that day

Raegan sat up a little more, never breaking eye contact with his boyfriend.

Justin's voice got louder, as they both sang "someday". Raegan stood up, placing his hands on the table, and staring straight at Justin.

I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours, I'm yours

Justin breathing picked up, as he realized how fucking stupid he was for making them hide.

Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

Raegan didn't hold back the tears anymore, he was too tired to hide.

Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that

As he finished the final words, he quickly ended his broadcast, before starting to walk into his room at the hotel. Justin just sat there, frozen in shock. Their parents were confused, but they did know one thing. That was, their sons needed to have a talk. Mr. Blake broke the silence with a stern hand on Justin's shoulder before, "get the hell up son, and fix what you did."

Justin didn't have to be told twice, as he bolted out the door trying to find Raegan. He found his boyfriend sitting against the wall, crying. Justin was vaguely aware that the parents followed, but he didn't care. He automatically slid next to Raegan and wrapped his arms around him.

Pulling his taller boyfriend into his arms, he pressed light kisses against his face, whispering promises. Raegan was calming down slightly, but he was still an emotional wreck. He didn't care that their parents probably knew, he was just too tired.

Justin wiped Raegan's tears away, he pressed his lips against his forehead, rocking them back and forth. "Raegan Alexander, you mean the absolute world to me. You make me happy, you make me smile, you make me laugh, and you even make me cry. I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm ready baby, I'm ready. We'll tell them all, our parents, the fans, everyone. Because I can't lose you, I can't. I love you, I love you, I love you. Please never forget that."