Hawaii

Harvey speaking
Donna speaking
Jessica speaking
Mike speaking
Rachel speaking

As Harvey entered the office that morning he was nowhere near prepared for the burden Jessica was about to land on him. Jessica summoned him into her office:

"Harvey... relations with the senior partners have become quite... lets just say... weak."
"And this involves me because..."
"Well I need your help to strengthen that relationship"
"Oh no...."
"So I've decided that the firm will be funding an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii this weekend"
"No way! You can't be serious"
"And there's one more thing you have take Louis along"
"Then there's definitely no way I'm going"
"I thought you would say that so you can invite two people to go with you"
"Make it three and I'll consider it"
"Seriously how much company can you possibly need"
"Well why don't you go then"
"Point taken. Well I need the names so hurry up and choose"
"When?"
"Now"
"Okay... Donna Paulsen, Mike Ross and Rachel Zane"
"Well I think it's nice of you to treat those three"
"I am pretty great aren't I"
"Okay don't push it... now get out of my office"

Harvey left Jessica's office and made his way to his own, where he bumped into Donna.

"Hey Donna how do you fancy a free trip to Hawaii this weekend"
"Why did you even ask?"

Two days later, after clearing it with Mike and Rachel, they were all boarding a private jet to Hawaii alongside twelve senior partners. After a long, silent and pretty awkward plane and car ride they had arrived at a grand looking hotel with a splendid view of the beach.

"Hey Harvey there's only two rooms left"
"Me and Mike can share and maybe you and Donna"
"As long as you take the pull-out"
"Ughh deal"

Harvey and Donna both made their way to their hotel room for the night, where Donna immediately moved towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower"
"Ok"

After fifteen minutes Donna emerged from the bathroom, her hair was dripping wet and she was dressed in only a towel which meant Harvey couldn't keep his eyes off her.
Two minutes later she went back into the bathroom to change giving Harvey the opportunity to calm down and gather his thoughts. Donna emerged from the bathroom once again dressed in a black shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top.

"Well I'm gonna get to sleep it's been a long day"
"Me too"

Donna had fallen asleep within half an hour but Harvey was restless, he couldn't help thinking about her. Around 4am New York time Harvey heard moans coming from Donna's side of the room. He got out of bed and made his way to the side of the bed where he noticed Donna tossing and turning in her sleep. Suddenly Donna sat up shaking and sweating. Harvey took her hand and tried to comfort her.

"You ok?"
"Yeah sorry... did I wake you?"
"No it's fine"

Harvey was just about to leave to make his way back to the pull out when he felt a hand tugging on his.

"Stay"
"Sure"

Harvey had just climbed into the other side of the bed when he felt Donna rest her head on his chest, he carefully wrapped his arm around her.

"You know... I wish we didn't make them stupid rules after.... that time"
"Maybe rules are made to be broken"

Donna lifted her head and Harvey leaned in to kiss her passionately, she kissed back just as hard and... well lets just say after a few hours they both fell asleep in each other's arms.