First Day at Baramon Highschool!! (≧▽≦)/

Ohaiyo!!! My name is CD-Chan, and I recently got accepted to go to an all boys hihschool as an expiriment!! uwu!! Im super excited causs i know that theres gonna be a lot of cute boys there!! I hope to find a bf.ヽ(o^―^o)ノ!! I heard that this school is famous for having all cute/handsome boys (*≧ω≦*) i hope I make new friends!!! Im rather short and cute, with short brown hair with half of it covering my left eye. Im pretty flat chested and i always wear a school girl uniform!!!!

Aw crap!! I spenr to much time explaining the plot, i'm gonna be late for school!! Σ(°ロ°)

*huff puff* i wheeze as I enter the classroom

"Uwaaa...gomenisai, i'm late, desu..." I say to the class. Saionji Sensei just stares at me (;;;*_*)

"CD-chan...go take a seat mext to Maeda-kun..."

Kun? Whats with the formal name??!? \(〇_o)/

I sit down next to Maeda-san and i smile at him. He blushes and looks awY. I smile and tilt my head for a cute affect 〜(><)〜

"Hi Maeda-san!! I hope we can become good friends~" he turns back around and I see how red his face is. ヾ('∀'* ) poor Maeda-san, is he sick??

"U-uh...h-h-hello...CD-k-k-k-ku-k-kun....I h-hope we become close f-fr-friends t-too....." I smile again and he turns away again...i hope hes ok Σ(°ロ°)!!!

We are snapped out of our convo by the harsh glares of everyone else in the room, and the voice of Saionjin-Sensei.

"If you too are done." He glares at me and I shrink into my seat, {{ (>_<) }} "i'd like to start the lesson now."

But before he could start again.. THE DOOR OPENS!!\(º □ º l|l)/

"Ne, sorry i'm late..actually, no im not fuck all of you." IT WAS...MY BEST FRIEND EEM-SAMA!!!

I stand up, and yell,
"EEM-SAMA?? HOW ARE YOU HERE??" :0!!

He looks at me and his expression doesn't change, but from how long ive known him, i cam tell what the tiniest change about him means, and he looked haplyt to see me.

"Ne, CD-chan, I told you to stop calling me Sama. Eem-san is just fine." He dramatically jumps onto Saionji-sensei's desk, and dramatically opened up his shirt, revealing his toned abs. Atleast 3 of the boys fainted from nosebleeds (*≧ω≦*)

"And I came because I heard you got accepted, and I couldnt just let my little CD-chan leave, now could I?" He jumped down, and auickly sat down in the chair next to me.

I felt a few of the other boy's glares on me for being friends with Eem-sam- i mean san. I mean, who WOULDNT be jealous of being friends with a bottie like him !!!ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Saioji-sensei did not look pleased (⇀‸↼‶)

"If thats enough...i'd like to start the lesson now..."

We all be quiet as we listen to Saioji-sensei's lesson on how 2 be handsome.

~~time skip ^^~~

It was lunch time, and me and Eem-san decides to sit together.

Its not long b4 a hottie with green hair walks over to us.

"Ne, what do you want, baka?" Says Eem-san. He green haired boy scoffs.

"The only BAKA here is you!! Im the student council president!! Don't get in my way." He then points to me. O_o!!! "And you. Don't try to make a move on Maeda-kun...its not like I like him...but hes mine!!"

O_O?????? Nani????

"What do you mean??" I say, tilting my head cutely.

"You know exactly what I mean!! Bitch!!"

At this point, Eem-san has stood up and gotten uncomfortably close to the green haired boy.

"Ne...if you don't shut up right now, i'll have to kick your ass, student council president."

"My name is Renji Kagami...but you can call me Kagami-sama." He shoves himself away from Eem-san before walking away.

"Ne...why are all these guys such assholes??"
I sigh.
"Idk Eem-san. I made us both bentos, so lets enjoy our lunch for now~"
"Yum."

~~~~~time skip again (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧~~~~~~

BRRRIIING!! school was finally over!! I grab my stuff and wait for Eem-san outside of the school. While waiting, a few boys surround me (;;;*_*)

Theres 4 of them in total, I recognize Saionji-sensei, Renji (no honorific cause hes a meanie!!), and the Principal, but I don't recognize the boy with Orange hair. They all glare at me and I can feel their murderous intent!! The Principal speaks up first,

"I hope you know, I didnt consent to you being here...so don't think i'm gonna let you get away with seducing our Maeda-chan!!" The other 3 echo in agreement. The orange boy spoke up,

"I saw what u did this morning, acting all cutesy and makng him blush...back off!!! Hes OURS!!"

They all start closing in on me and I feel as if I'm about to cry. Just then,

"Hey, why don't you knock it off?" The most soothing voice ive ever heard says (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

"Sakuya? Why are u defending her??"

"Because bullying is wrong!! Now leave her alone!!"

The 4 boys walk away, and the purple haired beaty who has been named Sakuya walks up 2 me.

"Are you alright??" He asks, helping me up. My whole face turns red as he wipes away one of my tears.

Suddenly his face gets really red.

"Wow...you're really cute..." He says.

I promptly faint ヾ(。><)シ

Thats the end of chapter 1!!! Xd i hoep u all enjoy ^^ btw Eem-san is actually my friend irl!!! He told me to put him in the fic ^^

I'll probably b updating very soon!! So look out for Chapter 2 of CD x SAKUYO: THE STORY OF TRUE LOVE!!!!