Chapter Two

Jungkook

After the concert ended, we all went back to our hotel. Once we got there and said goodnight to everyone to go to our separate rooms, I noticed a look in Jimin's eyes. Was that.. pain? I knew that look more than anything. For a moment I wondered if he'd be okay, but I gave him a tight hug and then returned to my room. I took a shower and let the water run down my body. I didn't even feel like moving. I want him back, but he has barely said one sentence to me since I left... I made a huge mistake. 

Me and him dated for two years. Years full of love and laughter.  Finally, on Valentine's Day, I proposed to him. Of course he said yes, and we were engaged for three months before it all came crashing. I closed my eyes and fell asleep as it came to me in a nightmare... 

"You saw her look at you! I was watching you flirt and even dance with her Jungkook I'm not stupid!" Jimin screamed, poison dripped off of his words. 

"No! I never meant to flirt with her she just looked alone and needed a friend!" I defended myself, because it was the truth. She sat alone in the club as if someone just deserted her. I walked up to her, and asked if she wanted to dance. She immediately agreed and unbuttoned a part of her shirt, but I thought it was just due to the obvious heat of people dancing. While I danced with her I didn't realize I had left my fiancee all alone, I was too drunk to notice. That was when she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I pushed her off and looked to my husband's empty bar stool, the door swinging closed. I ran until we reached home. He wouldn't talk to me for days until he decided to start an argument in the middle of dinner. 

"Bullshit Kook. Bullshit. I watched her kiss you and it took too long for you to come get me. You act like I'm stupid!" He threw a pillow at the wall, knowing it wouldn't damage anything. Jimin was too weak to move from his spot after all the tears he went through. 

I walked over to hold him, but he pushed me away. "Chim please baby, you have to believe me. I had no idea she was going to do that.  I just wanted her to have fun." 

"Don't touch me Jungkook. I can't believe you. You let her do this. You cheated on me with some slut in a-" I slapped him. I didn't know what had gotten into me. 

"Oh my god... Jimin... I'm so sorry..." I looked at him, tears streaming down his face as he held his now red cheek in his hand. 

"Get the fuck out." He said coldly, looking at the floor without any passion in his words. 

"Jimin.. I.." I stuttered, still in disbelief at what I'd just done. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jimin screamed, throwing his ring at me. "I'm done Jungkook... go away..." He cried harder.  I wanted to hold him, but I knew I'd crossed the line. I walked towards the door. 

"I love you Jimin..." I whispered, not knowing if he could hear it. Before I could find out, I walked out of the house. 

A few days later, I came back to get my stuff when Jimin said it was fine. The house was silent, except for the bathroom. I heard the silent sobs before they stopped. He knew I was here, but I didn't feel he'd come out. I needed to fix this, but I didn't know how... 

I woke up with a scream. I heard my hotel door opening just moments later. 

"Jungkook...?" 

A/N: Alright I decided to upload in threes, meaning three new parts will be posted every week until the book is over. I don't expect this story to go over forty parts, but then again I don't know, I guess we'll see. 

It's obvious who's in the room, but if it's not to you it's fine, I guess we can call it a cliffhanger. I hope this is a good story!