Welcome Home

Weeks came and went. Error told me where Frisk went and who he had met. He told me of the monsters that protected him, fought him, befriended him, and danced with him. He told me of skeleton brothers who protected him. A lizard girl who guided him. A fish woman that battled him. A robot that had a dance battle with him. Even a flower that kept following him.

Error told me that his journey through the underground was coming to an end. Which met he was coming home!

I set up a party at the bottom of Mt. Ebbot for him, so that he could see how much we missed him. Soon, a short skeleton showed up at the bottom of the hill. He looked at me shocked. I couldn't believe it. He looked just like Error! Except, he had white bones, white pupils, a blue hoodie, and pink slippers.

"SANS!" I heard someone yell. Soon, a talk skeleton wearing a red scarf, red boots, and blue shorts. "BROTHER! ARE YOU BREAKING THE LAWS OF TIME AND SPACE AGAI-"
"bro, we got company. let's tone down our voices a bit. alright?" Sans said.
"Oh! Greetings human! I am The Grrrreat Papyrus! Head of the royal guard!" He said toning down his voice, slightly.
"PAPS!" Screamed a woman's voice. "I swear if you get yourself arrested your first day on the surface, I'm gonna-" Suddenly, a fish monster with red hair, a black tank top, blue jeans, and brown boots stepped out of the woods. She saw me and went quiet.
"U-Undyne! Slow down!" Another woman's voice said. A short yellow lizard wearing glasses and a lab coat popped out after her. She saw me as well, only she his behind the woman I'm assuming was Undyne. The fish held up a blue spear in strength.
"Stay behind me Alphys." Undyne said softly to the small monster behind her legs."Who are you punk?!" She asked loudly.
"I-I'm Y/N! I'm thirteen years old! My friend's name is Frisk, and-"
"Y-you know Frisk?" The lizard woman asked.
"Y-yes! He's my best friend! Have you seen him?"
"he freed us. he somehow broke the barrier to bring us back to the surface again."
"Frisk is, indeed, a hero." Said a deep voice from the trees. Soon, a giant goat monster with a golden beard wearing a purple cape, gold armor, and a crown appeared from the shadows. I bowed in respect knowing who this was.
"M'lord." I said hiding my head. I
"Dear girl, there is no need for that." He said lifting my head with his paw. "You may simply call me Asgore."
"I have been wanting to meet monsters for a long time. I never thought I would meet someone from the royal guard, the royal scientist, and the King of Monsters himself!"
"A human actually knows who we are?!" Undyne said in surprise.
"of course. i mean, i am quite the "sans"action after all." Sans joked.
"Y/N?" Asked a familiar voice.
I turned to see Frisk walking with Toriel while holding a flower pot with an angry looking flower.
"Y/N? What kind of name is that?!" Asked the flower.
Frisk set down the flower pot and walked over to me. He looked surprised. Tears filled his eyes. I felt them full mine too. He grabbed me and hugged me for a long time.
"I thought I'd never see you again!" I sobbed.
"Are you kidding me? You know how determined I was to find a family. I was going to get one and come back! You know that!"
"You should have told me that you were going to Mt. Ebbot! I would have gone with you!"
"Frisk, who is this sweet young lady?" Toriel asked.
"This is Y/N! She's been my friend for a long time." Frisk responded.
"Well, looks to me you have some catching up to do." Asgore said.
"YES! WE SHALL LEAVE YOU TWO TO CATCH UP!" Papyrus cheered.
"go get 'er kiddo." Sans chuckled.
"Sans!" Frisk hissed.
"Honestly, you could do better Frisk." The flower mocked.
"Asriel..." Frisk growled.
"Flowey!" The flower growled back.
"I ship it so hard!" Alphys squeaked.
"C'mon Alphy! Let's go talk." Undyne said pushing everyone away.
"Gimme a second." Frisk said grabbing the flower pot. He dug a hole in the ground and put the flower in it. "Go on Flowey. You can go bother anyone you want."
"Great!" Flower said sarcastically. He popped into the ground, and was out of sight.
"So, what's up Frisk? Why did they all leave so fast after I told them who I was."
"Uhh... That's what I really want to talk to you about."
"So, Toriel, is she gonna be-"
"My new mom. Yeah. But that's not-"
"Wow! See? I told you that you will get a mom!"
"Y-yeah, but Y/N, there's something I've gotta-"
"I'm so happy for you! Now humans and monsters will live together in unity!"
"Y/N!" Frisk yelled grabbing my shoulders. "I really need to tell you something."
"Oh. Well, go on." I said.
"If I'm perfectly honest, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. Since I was able to practice what I wanted to say in the underground, I finally have the courage to say what I want to say."
Frisk gently touched my face and starred at me. I saw blush form on his face as he brushed my hair. I felt like I was blushing too.
"Ever since we were kids, I've felt close to you. We did every sport, activity, and read every book together. After I left for Mt. Ebbot, I thought those feelings would go away. But the more I traveled in the underground, the more I missed you. Your smile, your laugh, even your flaws. What I'm trying to say is... I-I... Uhhh... I've always.... Uhmmm... LOVED YOU!"
"H-Huh?!" I asked
He grabbed my face and kissed my lips.