Epilogue

As I walked around in the anti-void, I felt sadness and loneliness all over again.
Why do I still care about Y/N?! She betrayed me! And yet, I still love her! Gah! What is wrong with me?!
"You're muttering to yourself again." Said a sarcastic voice behind me.
"I don't mutter!" I yell.
"Yeah you do. So, what's eatin' ya?"
"Y/N. The most beautiful, smart, and head strong human I've ever seen."
"You've told me about Y/N before. If I weren't mistaken, I'd say you were in love with her."
"N-No! I-I'm not!"
"Mmm-hmm..."
"Besides, she doesn't love me. What does it matter?"
"Let me guess, she loves someone else?"
"No. She did something that broke my heart. And she said she is not going to love anyone until she gets older."
"Mabey I've got a chance with her." He joked.
"Please. She doesn't want to get with anyone until she gets older. My guess is, high school, at least. Besides, you flirt with every girl you met as a young one."
"Yup. And I've never once said I had 'fallen in love' with one. Besides, how did you know you 'fell in love' with her Error?"
"When we shared our first kiss together. I felt like I was flying when we kissed. It was like her kiss was magic.
"Okay, here's what I'm thinking: I wait until my Junior year to go to the same school as her. If I kiss her and 'fall in love' with her, I will confront you about it. Deal?"
"Deal." I said as I shook his hand. As he left the anti-void, only one thought came to my mind.
Don't you dare steal my girl Ink!