Update for All Newbies

HEY BUDDIES!!!

So, recently I have noticed that some of you may/ May not realize this, but this story has gotten 1.22 k reads!!! What the world?! I didn't think you guys would like this Error! Sans story that much!! Thanks so much! Much appreciated!

I also noticed that one reader said "Ink made Error!!" You guys do know that this story is just for satire and comedy, right? Still, it did catch my attention, so Please, let me explain my reasoning for this one thing in this series:

In my personal view, I see Error and Ink more different than the rest of the fan base. This story trilogy that I have made just puts the two skeletons in the way I see them. I see Ink as a sort of Underrated Creator of the AUs, while as Error is a Killer of AUs, seeing them all as if they were mistakes that should be taken out. In this way, it sort of makes them like rulers of the AUs. That is why those two are the only ones that live in the "Dream Scape/ Anti-Void" that I put them in. (I know AfterTale Sans is supposed to live there supposedly too, but again, this story is for SATIRE AND COMEDY) It is sort of like their heaven.

Also, while I am still on this update, for those of you who only got started on this book, there are two others that are just for this Undertale love story. We have the book that started it all "Crazy, Artsy Love (Ink x Reader)" and the finale "Destruction vs Creation." I also have other stories that are either out there on my page, or they are in the process of being made. Undertale is not my only thing. I have YouTuber x Reader stories and I am working on a Gravity Falls story as well.

I will have you guys know that I know a lot of my stories may not meet your perspectives of the characters or the fan base perspectives, but I will say this one last time...

THE STORIES ARE MENT FOR SATIRE AND COMEDY!!!

Thank you all again for reading my loveliness of ladybugs!!! Boi!!!!