Chapter 1

A/N In this story I am putting it as thought Harry and Alex were abused. Sooooo sorry if it melts your hearts away!!!

Alex's POV

I am Alex Potter. I am four. I hate my cousin. I hate my aunt. I hate my uncle. He hits me and Harry. Me the most because I love Harry. I don't hate Harry. My only brother. I protect him from the blows. It gets me to the basement sometimes, the only times Harry gets hit.

I wake up in our cupboard. There were people here. Looking, for something. I open the door a crack, the light hurts my eyes. I ignore it.

" Harry what?" Uncle Vernon says.

" Harry Potter, we have come for him."

" Oh.. uhh...." uncle says.

" He's in here!!" I squeak.

I hide as they open the cupboard door. Two men stood there.

" Harry go wid dem." I say.

I couldn't say my th's. Harry crawled out into the light. I hear hear them gasp.

" Harry is that you?"

Harry just nodded, afraid of the consequences. They picked him up and closed the door, I had stayed hidden. I was brave, but I knew my uncle would kill me for this, for letting one of his cleaners go. After some time, and arguing, I heard a pop, and everything went silent for a moment. Then the door burst open. I was snatched by my shirt and thrown into the wall.

" How could you let him go??!!!!" Uncle snapped.

" I didn't know dey'd take him." I spit.

He growled and brought out his beater. It was a stick he used to hit us. For however long.

" This won't go without punishment!!!!!" He screamed.

He hit me repeatedly. On the face. On the arm. On the legs. On the tummy. Everywhere. I screamed in pain.

" Stop!! Pwease!!!!!" I plead.

" Not after what you've done!!" He yelled.

He just kept hitting me. I had started bleeding. My scar began to burn as well.

" Vernon the carpet!!" Aunt Petunia shrieked.

I was dripping blood on the carpet. Oops. Uncle yelled at me and dragged me to the basement. He threw me down the stairs that I fell down.

" Spend the night here brat!" He yelled shutting the door.

It was a few hours before I was let out.

" Make dinner." He spat.

I nodded and trudged up. He shoved me into the kitchen where there were ingredients for pasta and meatballs and Italian bread. I started making it and sighed.

" Nobody will come tor me." I mutter spreading butter on the bread.