Chapter 14

Two days before Christmas Vacation.
Bill's POV

" Professor please let him come home with us. He'll be able to meet everyone! He'll get to meet Ron, who's going to be in his year!" I plead.

" Fine. But your mother knows what to do if another nightmare comes in the night." She says.

" But professor that's so unfair!! What you said he could come?"

" Yes Mr. Weasley. Run along. Owl your mother. " she says.

I smile and run out. I run into the common room, up the steps, into my dorm. I grab a random piece of parchment and someone's quill.

" Mum!! Dad!!
Hey mum, hey dad. McGonagall said I can bring Alex home!! That is, if you let me and Charlie. Please right back soon!! Can't wait to see you!!
Bill"

I ran out to the owlery and grabbed the first owl the cake to me. I gave it to him and he flew off. Couldn't wait for the response.

Next morning

I sat down in the Great Hall. The mail flew inside. An owl landed on my shoulder. I gave it a treat, some food I found on the table that it could handle, I took the letter and it flew off. I smiled as big as I could at the response.

" Bill,
We'd love to have your friend over for Christmas. I just must ask what is his last name? We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, is it?
With love mum and dad"

I knew mum wrote it, but I didn't care.

" Hey Alex I'll help you pack tomorrow." I say eating.

" For what?" He asks.

" To come home with me and Charlie, so you can meet everyone else!" He exclaims.

" Really??!!" He says.

He dropped his fork on his foot. I nodded.

" Bill I think he stabbed himself with the fork." Charlie says looking down.

" Oh jeez. I'll take him. You've got Quidditch practice. " I say.

He nods and takes the fork out. I pick up Alex as I see him begin to cry. I bring him to the Hospital Wing.

" Excited to come to the Burrow?" I ask.

He nods.

" That's why you dropped your fork isn't it." I say.

He looked down smiling. He nodded slowly.

" If you're worried they won't like you, they'll love you." He says.

He smiles as he was all healed up. We left after much begging and headed to my class. He didn't know the way back to the dorms, and besides, he should get to know what classes he'll have. My first class was DADA with Professor Quirrel. A strange stuttering man. I didn't have potions or Transfiguration today, thankfully. But I had Astronomy, but I knew he would go to that.

" Mr. Weasley, w-who send t-to b-be you little f-friend here?" He stutters.

" Oh yes, Professor, this is Alex Potter. " I say. "I know he didn't know his way back from the Hospital Wing, he's never been there, is I decided to show him what classes were like, of of course you don't mind."

" Not at all!" He says.

I smiled and we sat down next to each other, as our classes begun.