Chapter 5

A/N- Hey guys so I decided to stop with the baby talk, I'm not very good at when to use it and all....

I woke up and got dressed. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I knew I didn't have to clean or make breakfast, but I felt the need to. So I got up and just read some advanced potions and Defence against the Dark arts books laying there on the shelf. I read for a while before Severus came downstairs.

" How long have you been up?" He asks.

I shrugged.

" Well, its only Six, so.. we have to get you dressed and ready for another quick visit to Hogwarts. You'll be in the care of Minerva McGonagall while I talk with Albus." He says.

"You said yesterday you had to do paperwork." I say.

He looked at me awkwardly.

" Ok..." he said trailing off.

We flooed to Minerva's office.

" Hello Alex, Severus." She says.

" Alex she's going to look after you while I talk to Albus." Severus said.

I shrugged.

"Ok"was all I said.

He sighed and left. I sat there.

" What are the houses?" I ask.

" Of what?" She asks.

" Hogwarts. " I say.

" Gryffindor, house of the brave, Hufflepuff, House of the loyal, Ravenclaws, house of the wise, and Slytherin, house of the cunning and ambitious. " she says.

I nod. " What House were you in?"

" Gryffindor. Now I'm the Head of House and the Transfiguration Professor here. " she says.

I just nodded and looked around.

" Strange, you aren't like other four year olds." She says.

" I know."

She smiled. " I hope you go to a good House, maybe if I'm lucky, mine." She says.

I nod. " Perhaps." I say.

She smirked.

" What's life like here? At Hogwarts?" I ask

" Interesting. Trouble happening, always, but, students are good, for the most part. " she says.

" Who aren't?"

" The Weasley Twins. Always pranking and causing trouble." She says.

I nodded taking in the information. I looked around the classroom. Many desks. Some had quills, others had books. I picked one up and read the first chapter. I set it down bored.

" Not interested?" She asked.

" I read enough about turning a beetle into a needle. " I say.

She nods. " You are going to be a bright wizard Alex." She says.

" I know."