7

JOE

10:40 PM

Ten minutes later, we sat on the bed with items behind us, and everything set up.

"I've decided for us to play two truths, one lie. If I catch you in a lie, I get to spray you with paint. I brought us white t-shirts and some shorts. I wasn't quite sure what size you are, so I guessed." I shrugged, handing her the items after explaining what we were going to do for the collab video.

"Do I change already?" Savannah asked.

"We'll do the intro first, and then we can change." I answered and pressed play and then sat on the bed as she sat on the other.

"Hello everyone. Now as you may know, this week I have been at Vidcon. Or, or is it last week? Since I'll be posting it next week..." I thought for a couple of seconds and then spoke again. "Anyways, today I decided to get messy. And who better to do it with, than Caspar!" I turned to her and informed that when I say her name, to come into view and she nodded. "Wait, Caspar. You're not the person I wanted, get out of here!" I shouted, pretending to shove a person. "I am actually joined with, Savannah!" I clapped.

She hopped onto the bed, falling a bit on me, but continued. "Hello!" she cheered.

How cute.

I began to say the objective of the game, and that the winner would choose what the loser has to do. "Ready?" I turned to her. I hadn't noticed how close we were, but quickly returned to earth when she said she was ready. I stopped the video, "Wow. I think that was the fastest intro ever records on ThatcherJoe history. I always mess up, or the person I am introducing will mess up."

Savannah smiled, "Thank you. So we get dressed now?"

I nodded and told her to take the restroom, and I would change here. I told her not to mind the mess and began to change. I had bought a white shirt and white shorts for the both of us so the paint would stand out. I heard the bathroom door open and continued in setting up the paints on the table.

"White looks good on you." She complimented.

I turned around, "Looks good on you, too."

We sat back on the bed and soon began playing. Savannah had gone first, and we both agreed to go easy the first round and the rest would be difficult. By ten rounds, I had the colors pink, purple, orange, and blue sprayed all over me, while she had black and red. The game lasted for about forty more minutes, and we had plenty of laughs but I felt bad for not knowing much about her.

"I can't even see white on you!" she laughed, holding her stomach from all of the laughter causing stomach pain.

I was trying to get out a sentence, but couldn't get one word out. We were laughing so much that we leaned on one another for support. When I looked up, I realized where I was. My face was only a couple of inches away from hers. Our laughter had calmed down, and she pulled away.

"Well, we all know who the winner is, don't we?" she asked, chuckling low, looking at the camera.

"Yes." I nodded my head. "The winner is clearly Savannah! She has more white showing than I do, and she has a better memory than she thought."

"Don't ever underestimate yourselves, folks!" she pointed, grinning.

"Alright, so loser has to do what?" I glanced at her.

She turned to me, frozen. "I honestly didn't think of a punishment or whatever. Did you have anything planned for me, if I were to lose?" she asked.