35

SAVANNAH

"Dick?" I answered, and Daisy looked up at me. "Why are you calling unexpected?"

I heard Richard sigh on the opposite line. "Listen, are you girls free tomorrow at 10 a.m.?"

"We are actually filming tomorrow, why what's up?" I asked, putting him on speaker.

"I pulled some strings, and the One Direction band are in town tomorrow. They've agreed to do a video with you girls at the main office." Richard replied.

"Oh my gosh!" Daisy and I cheered.

"Dick, that's amazing!" I thanked him.

"Don't be late, and Savannah, no weapons. Their security will be checking you as well as ours."

I scoffed, "I'm not stupid."

"I beg to differ." Richard retorted.

"You would beg." I chuckled.

Richard sighed again. "Tomorrow, don't be late. Arrive fifteen minutes early. You have the rest of today to plan what you'll be doing. Anything you need, just let Ashley or Daniel know. They'll be working late tonight, making the studio."

"Bye Rich!" Daisy and I responded in unison.

I hung up and let out a scream. "I'm going to meet my baby, Niall Horan!"

"And I'm meeting Harry Styles!" Daisy yelled.

"We are meeting One Direction!" I shouted loudly and then we both screamed happily.

"Wait, shh. The neighbors might call the police again." Daisy laughed.

"What are we going to do for the video with them, though?" I asked worriedly.

"You and Niall can have a food eating contest, while I flirt with Harry." She shrugged, and I chuckled.

~

I showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put on natural yet flattering makeup, and changed into faded jeans, a white t-shirt with a pink floral light weight cardigan, and my brown lace up sandals. I walked into the office and grabbed my camera and the extra batteries as well as my vlogging camera. I vlogged bits and pieces and soon we were arriving at the building. Dick wasn't joking when the security checked me, twice. I brought a pocket knife once, accidentally, and ever since then, Dick categorized me as dangerous. So I began to live up to that name, sort of. I mostly liked being a pain in his ass.

Entering our room, there stood exactly what we needed. There were chairs and lighting equipment set up. For Daisy's video, we were going to do an interview. For my video, we were going to play Truth or Dare. And for the collab channel, we decided to film charades. The boys were going to be free until 3 in the afternoon, so we figured that was enough time. Mike informed us that the band was just being beautified and we would be too. So in came Brittany with her tools, fixing little things here and there while Eric attached the microphones and Chrissy fixed the camera angles.

I stood up nervously shaking each of the boys' hands as they walked in while introducing myself. We didn't even get enough time to mentally prepare ourselves. Chrissy pressed record and everyone else left the room, apart from Eric. They stayed behind to get good angles and other stuff.

"So we'll begin with the most boring and basic thing out there, an interview." Daisy chuckled as the guys smiled.

I tried my hardest not to stare too much at Niall. "And then the video we'll be filming for my channel is Truth or Dare."