37

JOE

Four months had passed. In the past four months, I had only seen Savannah three times. Once for the fourth of July, the second time for her birthday, and the third for our one-year anniversary. I'd be seeing her again today for 4 days straight because it was Thanksgiving tomorrow and her family wasn't going to celebrate the annual feast since almost everyone would be working. Daisy was going to her family's house and taking Lana with her. Savannah would get a bit mad when I'd say I loved Lana more than Mocha, but I just preferred pugs overall. But Savannah would be bringing Mocha with her.

"What time is she coming?" Caspar asked, entering the kitchen.

"She'll be arriving in an hour." I answered, and then the others came in. "Do you think you guys can keep my house clean while I go pick her up?"

"Of course." Conor smirked.

"I mean it, lads. I don't want her cleaning up after your mess." I declared.

"She wouldn't clean up after us, you would." Mikey laughed, and the others joined in.

I shook my head and then Caspar said he'll look after them. Him saying that didn't reassure me, even though Caspar was the cleanest when visiting other's homes. I just nodded, and then said I'd be changing because my clothes had gotten dirty after recording a video with them and then making food.

I changed into black jeans, a white t-shirt, my black jacket, and black shoes. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth, then told the lads I'd be leaving. I waited for about fifteen minutes, and pulled Savannah into a long hug and kiss. When pulled apart, I told her I was glad to see her and grabbed her hand and strolled her suitcase as we made our way towards our car.

Over the time, I learned to warn her if she had no makeup on and I had company over. She doesn't like other's seeing her without makeup even though she looked beautiful with and without it. At the moment, though, she was wearing makeup and dressed casual. Dressed almost similar to me, in fact, only with a leather jacket and white vans. I decided I didn't need to warn her about me having company at my place, plus, the lads wanted to surprise her. I was glad everyone loved and accepted her. In my mother's words: she's the one you should marry.

We parked outside my house, and I opened the door for Savannah as she vlogged. She hadn't noticed the cars because she was glancing down at her phone, and she knew that sometimes the neighbors would park on my side if they had company over. I grabbed her suitcase and unlocked my front door, allowing her to enter first. The lights were off, and when I closed the door behind me, I turned them on. The lads jumped out from their hiding spots, yelling surprise! I was amazed to see that Zoe, Alfie, Poppy, and Sean had made it.

"Oh my gosh..." Savannah gasped. "What's this for?"

"It's a combination of the holidays we missed spending with you." Caspar grinned. "It was Joe's idea."

Savannah turned around and hugged me, her eyes filled with happiness as she thanked me. I was glad she liked it. Marcus came up, hugging her and saying welcome back. Then Zoe, Alfie, and soon everyone else. Jack then yelled that he was hungry, so I stated that they could start serving themselves. I had ordered pizza, wings, breadsticks, and brownies with the help of the lads pitching in a few.

"I love you, Joe." Savannah smiled as she stood next to me with my arm around her waist.

"I love you, too." I whispered.

"The lovely couple." Alfie stated as he swayed his camera towards us.

"Today marks how long of you two being a thing?" Alfie asked.