19

SAVANNAH

Monday – 11:21 AM

It had been nearly four months since my last visit to Joe's house. Four months since I'd last been able to hug, cuddle, and kiss him. Four long, yet wonderful months. I had never been in a long distance relationship, but it seemed to have been going quite well. After all, I was never one for always being physical when dating someone.

Of course, when I had spent a two-week vacation at his house, rumors up roared. It quickly died down after we had repeatedly stated we were only friends, and didn't communicate publicly. It was better keeping our personal business private, but I still did receive hate because some people still shipped Joe and I. It was a bit rough sometimes, but not as bad as for Daisy. Some nights I would have to put her to sleep and take care of her because it was horrible. I knew people could be very nasty, but I hadn't known how horrible it'd be to experience firsthand.

Kian would always ask me how she was because she would lie to try and make him feel better. Luckily this week had been very good, she learning to deal with it. Little did she know, her week would be twice as good. Kian was booking a flight over here as a surprise visit. He wouldn't arrive until tomorrow night, so I had all day today and most of tomorrow to clean up the house. I wasn't cleaning it just for him, but it was in need of cleaning.

I began with the kitchen and washed all of the dishes, dried them, and put them up. I took out the trash and cleaned the fridge. All while I was doing this, Daisy had been cleaning up the living room and washing her clothes. We blasted music and sang at the top of our lungs. After finishing the kitchen and living room, we both headed downstairs and cleaned up the basement. We had held a couple of parties in the basement and it had gotten a bit bad.

~

5:40 PM

"I think I'm going to take a bath and then knock out, I'm beat." I stated as we walked up the stairs.

"Me too." Daisy responded, yawning.

"We can just clean the rest of the office and our bedrooms tomorrow." I suggested.

"Okay, goodnight." She waved and entered her bedroom.

As I entered mine, I saw that I had messages from Joe and JC. Joe had also called three times. His messages were asking me to please answer him since he couldn't sleep, but without my reply, he then went to bed. JC was replying to my message from the day before. I had asked him how filming the second season of Tagged was. JC said he was having fun but also missed everyone back home.

~

Tuesday – 1:30 PM

"So you've been cleaning since yesterday and only just finished?" Joe asked.

I nodded my head and then stretched. He phoned me on Skype when I had just come back from downstairs after putting my clothes to wash.

"I missed you." I smiled, staring in admiration.

"I missed you as well, love." Joe grinned.

I chuckled sheepishly. Joe had always made me blush, even with a simple smile. The butterflies in my stomach never died for him.

"When will you be coming to see me?" Joe whined.

"I've told you many times, I'll be going over for New Year's." I smiled, messing with my hair.

Joe shook his head. "That's too long!"

"So then you come visit me!" I replied.

"Fine, I'll head over there right now!" Joe stood. "Be ready missy. Because once I see you, I won't let go."

"But what about when I need to poo?" I laughed.

"I still won't let go."

I chuckled while shaking my head. "Joe, you can't come over. At least not this week."

"You don't want me there, is that it?" he raised his eyebrows, sitting back on the chair.

"Of course I do, but you've got important meetings, remember. You and Caspar have that t-shirt set up thing going on."

"Which reminds me, you better vote for my shirt." Joe demanded.

"I have a feeling I'm going to like Caspar's design better." I responded with a serious face.

"If you don't vote for mine, I'll never see you again!" he shouted.

"How would you even know who's I've voted for?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll find a way!" he chuckled.

I shook my head while smiling, thinking of how much I wanted to be in his arms again. I wasn't going to see him until New Year's. That's 30 days away.

"Babe, what do you want for Christmas?" I questioned. I wanted to go shopping ahead of time and had already been asking everyone. It was a load of gifts to be buying, but it was for the people I most cared for.

"I want you." He bit his lip.

"Don't do that, Joe." I pointed, smiling.

"Don't do what?" he grinned, making a flirty face.

"I will hang up!" I warned.

"Okay, okay. I won't make that face... but I want you, baby." He replied in a seductive voice.

"Do you really want to play that game?" I asked.

His eyes widened and then he shook his head. I was always good at teasing him and it had been something that just started between us. It wasn't like we only wanted sex, we really did care for one another.

There was a knock on the door and I stood up to open it. Standing before me was Daisy.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Kian wanted to ask you something." Daisy replied, handing over the phone.

"Oh good, I've got to ask him something as well. Do you mind talking to Joe while I get this call?" I told her.

She shook her head and walked over to the chair and began talking to Joe as I stepped out.

"What happened?" I asked Kian on the phone.

"I'm already here. The flight was shorter than expected." He whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked.

"Oh, are you in a different room?" he wondered.

"Yes." I replied.

He let out a sigh. "Come pick me up!"

"Kian, I'm exhausted. Just call an Uber and I'll have Daisy answer the door when you arrive."

"Fine. You owe me though." Kian stated.

"What, owe you for what?" I exclaimed.

"You owe me for making me call and Uber instead of picking me up."

"Whatever. Hey, I'm doing Christmas shopping soon. What do you want for Christmas?"

"Get me a signature from Jim Carrey and I won't get you back for making me take an Uber."

"Is taking an Uber such a bad thing?" I asked.

"Yes. I didn't come here to socialize with people other than you and Daisy. But mostly Daisy, so feel free to leave the house to England so she and I can be home alone again like last time." Kian laughed.

"You ass-butt." I replied, laughing low. "Later."

"Later."

I handed the phone to Daisy and she walked out while talking to Kian. I asked what they spoke about and he said nothing. Joe then asked why I took long on the phone and I told him about Kian arriving early. Joe also knew that Kian was surprising Daisy so he understood.