Our Rescuer

"Sherlock Holmes" Moriarty nodded, He looked at the guard holding me and nodded. I felt my feet give way from underneath me, and suddenly I was on the floor, hanging over the pool edge. My head inches from the water, only being held up by my hair.

I heard a gun load, and assumed it was Sherlock. At least he had a gun.

"So, long time no see" Sherlock said. I frowned, why was he talking so casually?

"Yep." Moriarty popped the 'p' in the same way Sherlock had. "So, How did you find out we were here?"

"Jane left her phone."

"Stupid Bitch." He mumbled glaring at me. The man holding me kneed me in the back.

"What do you want with Jane?"

"Oh my god, why such boring questions? I'm. Not. Telling."

I felt movement behind me, It sounded like Sherlock had lunged at Moriarty.

"You sure you want to do that?" Moriarty said. And suddenly my head was underwater. I squirmed but the man's grip held me under. I'd never been very good with water, I could feel myself slipping away-

But I was pulled from the water and flung against the changing room door. I gasped for breath, coughing. I was roughly pulled up again, and slammed onto the ground. Then, the guy sat on me.

Literally, sat on me.

I felt so weak, I could feel myself about to pass out. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone enter the room the way Moriarty had. He tiptoed round, Moriarty was oblivious. The snipers were oblivious.

It was John, gun in hand.

He held his gun out as he walked towards us. When he was directly behind Moriarty, he placed the barrel of the gun against his neck.

The man holding me yanked me up and slammed me against the pool again.

"You know, I'm getting a bit bored of this." Moriarty said. He kicked back and into John's stomach, pushing him into the water. I was yet again yanked up, but this time, I wasn't pushed down. The man held me by the collar so I stood upright. I scanned the water for John but I couldn't see him.

"I'll be seeing you Sherlock." Moriarty saluted, Walking away. I was pushed forward, but I was so weak I stumbled straight to the ground. The man having to lift me in a fireman's lift. As we left, I could see Sherlock and Martha staring after me. John just making his way out of the water. I looked at Martha, I hoped she appreciated what I had given up. She caught my eye, I swear I could see the tiniest smirk- But then we turned the corner and I could no longer see them.

I was put down outside the back of the pool. I leaned against the wall and tried to get up, but was only pushed down again. I felt a needle prick into the side of my neck- and I blacked out.

Comment&Vote if you enjoy! Criticism is welcome ;)