the day

Title: the day (i suck at coming up with titles istg)
-
no summary, read to find out ;)
-

The first day I met Lee Daehwi, he was drawing on his little green notebook, instead of paying attention to the teacher.

The second day I met Lee Daehwi, was during physical ed class; We were supposed to be playing volleyball in teams, but all he did throughout the lesson was to sit on one of the benches, head hung low.

I guess he didn't have a team, so I went up to him and offered him to join mine. He only shook his head.

The 8th day I met Lee Daehwi, we were supposed to meet up for a project near an ice cream store. He arrived 30 minutes late.

"I-I'm sorry for being late, something came up. I'll make it up to you, do you want ice cream?", he asked. I said sure, so he bought me a vanilla cone.

The 20th day i met Lee Daehwi, I found him crying in the school toilet after school. I was bad at comforting people, but my instincts told me that I should hug him. And I did.

He was shaking in my arms and it took a little while for him to calm down. I asked him what was wrong, but I couldn't make anything out clearly.

I guess he didn't really wanted to tell me, so all I did was to escort him home.

The 26th day I met Lee Daehwi, was the day I realized that I had fallen in love with him. Ever since the crying incident, we got closer.

The 36th day I met Lee Daehwi, was at one of friends' party, so I called out to him to say hi.

He didn't answer, instead just walked past me and went out of the house. I was really worried, did something bad happen again?

The 45th day I met Lee Daehwi was at a junk food restaurant. The moment we locked eyes, he immediately ran off.

Of course I chased after him, and grabbed his arm, turning him around.
"Stop ignoring me, what's wrong. Tell me, please."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me, I saw you with that girl during the party and I just-"

"You're jealous?"

"Yes! And that's because I like you! I-I know you don't like me in that way but I just- w-wanted you to know."

I was speechless for a moment. Of course I do like him back, but I could not find any right words to say. So all I did, was to kiss him. Despite all the weird faces looking at us.

The 50th day I met Lee Daehwi, we were out on a date; watching a horror film and he was curled up, leaning against me and squeezing my hand the entire time. I smiled at his gestures. How cute, I thought.

The 60th day I met Lee Daehwi, was in his hospital room. That day, I received news from Jinyoung that Daehwi had been rushed to the hospital, after collapsing outside his house.

I was so worried, afraid, and my anxiety started kicking in.
I stayed with him the entire night, holding his hand and never letting go.

The last day I met Lee Daehwi,

the last time I saw that smile of his that radiated a warm glow full of happiness,

the last time I ever got to hold him.

I kissed him one last time, holding him close.

He pecked on my wet cheek and gave me a weak smile.

"I love you", was the last thing I heard him say, before the long beep of the heart monitor drove him away.

end.

yALL iM SORRY OK I DECIDED TO WRITE ANGST BUT IM TERRIBLE @ IT SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER ANGSTY WRITING

IM SORRY ONCE AGAIN I PROMISE I'LL WORK ON BETTER ONES OK BYE

💛💛💛