CHAP2-" I'm a thief"

(Harin's Pov)

Shadows yell in the mist aligned with thorny bushes along the path. I was entering a world every soul tries to escape, every soul runs away from.

I'm Harin.....a human.

My hands tied together in his powerful rope. Dragging me every time I stop. It encircled my hands and body in unison not giving me a chance to slip through.

I'm being taken to the underworld where every soul goes after death. But the difference about my situation is that....I'm not dead.

It was for a crime I committed I'm being taken forcefully.

What is the crime I committed?

I stole the grim reapers hat!!

Never till this moment did I realize stealing a mere hat was a crime to see oblivion. Right now I'm mercilessly being dragged by the same grim reaper I stole the hat from. He had minty green hair I observed, with a black robe. Without making any noise and ignoring my tactics to escape he silently walked forward.

"You merciless creature, you're taking me before my death for stealing a STUPID HAT!!"

He was silent for a moment and stopped on his tracks slowly turning to my direction.

"You stole this hat with the knowledge about the power it holds,you are not innocent" he said, with his raspy voice.

A grim reapers hat holds the power of invisibility; I stole it so I could be invisible. I'm in a situation lower than poverty. My mother is suffering from a disease the village has no cure for.

And I have heard rumors that our king had a cure for it, I had no choice but to sneak into the royal palace and steal it, for that I stole his hat while he was sleeping. But I forgot the fact that grim reapers don't sleep as he held my hands that caught his hat few hours ago and locked me in his rope.

"I've heard a lot about you...Aren't you Suga, one of the cruelest Grim reaper around"

"If you were aware of that why did you steal my hat" he asked vanishing from his position in front of me and talking into my ears beside me, bringing shiver down my spine.

"You were the only reaper I saw around and I thought you were sleeping"

"Stupid human"

"Stupid reaper" he instantly strengthened his rope around me with my reply.

"Don't open that tiny mouth of yours you weakling" he waved his hands over my face and I could not open my mouth

"mmmmmmrmggmmm"

"Much better, now I can take you to the underworld peacefully-"

"What is the reaper up to now" an unfamiliar voice said.

"Why don't you stick to your own job, Jimin"

I turned back to see a guy sitting on a tree truck with his eyes closed. He fluttered open his eyes, scaring me with his deep smirk. This so called Jimin stood on the trunk, slowly broadening his shoulders and cracking his neck muscles.

Suddenly, he stared at me and flushed open his dark and long wings, flying to my side.

"Little girl got into trouble?" he asked, leaning to my face with a playful smile.

"Go away" I was able to speak when his strong aura doged Suga's spell.

From first sight I knew he was a Demon. They are one of the most evil and scariest powers existing on earth and no one dares to even be in their sight.

" Awww~~~Little girl don't like Demons? I'm hurt " he said clutching his fist towards his chest.

"I don't like any of the powers" I said nervously "Not even my own kind"

He looked shocked at my reply.

"You're interesting" he said, playing with my hair.

From my hair he slowly moved down to my shoulder tracing my arms. I kept flinching since I could not do anything with my hands tied to Suga's rope.

"I'll see you soon" he whispered into my ears and grabbed the ropes releasing me from it.

"JIMIN!!!!" Suga yelled when he saw me run away as far as possible from his sight.

"Meet you soon little girl" I looked up to see Jimin fly besides the running me. His wings were so huge and black that I lost his sight between the dark woods.

I was sure Suga must be chasing me, so I couldn't rest even for a minute as I ran with my life on the line. Several times I felt someone's presence beside me but I didn't even have time to breathe to check it out.

Finally I reached my village, breathing heavily. I rushed to my house and locked the room, within seconds I fell beside the door hugging my knees.

'Why did a Demon help me' I thought

"YOU DID WHAT!!" My friend Ashly yelled in horror when I told her my story.

"Lady are you out of your mind....you stole a grim reapers hat!! That's a crime....he will come back for you"

"I know....I'll be careful, I promise"

"And you saw a demon....instead of feeding on your soul, HE HELPED YOU!!!"

"Shhh, Ash stop screaming it out someone will hear you"

"WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!" She whispered loudly making me face palm myself.

"You really want me dead. Don't you!"

"Well lucky you, the girl who was taken mysteriously by a wizard have still not returned"

"Pfftt, she must be turned into a pig by now" I said mocking her worried words.

"Rude" she replied annoyed.

I stood up against my will when I saw him approach to my side. As usual he walks like an animal, just like he is.

Kim Taehyung, the guy who plays with girls emotions with his killer looks. Never did he win my heart and never will he. He is a laid back person wishing service from others. He always reminds me of a sloth.

"Hey baby girl, I won't bite" he said noticing me avoid his presence.

"Yea right, so says a wolf"

Hey every one...Hope you are liking it so far.

THANK YOU SO MUCH..... If you liked this story do vote, comment and share.

MAKE SURE TO ADD IT IN YOUR LIBRARY IF YO ENJOYED IT FOR RECEIVING THE FURTHER UPDATES