CHAP4-"Lies"

(Jimin's Pov)

I was only a five year old. Living in this world filled with misery and anguish, alone.

I was gifted with wings, but for me it was a curse....I was born a Demon. We Demons are said to feed on our enemy's soul, the humans. For centuries we had a hateful relationship with the human kind and started to absorb their strengths from their souls to become more powerful.

But what does a five year old have to do....with loads of power.

************************************

A gentle breeze blew striking the river bed, singing a lullaby for me to sleep. My thoughts deepen lying peacefully on a branch staring at the star struck sky, highlighting my simple thirteen year old features.

"Hey boy up there!! Have you seen Eloira"

A small girl almost my age walked to my side of the tree questioning me. She folded her hands across her chest in annoyance, drawing a dissatisfied pout across her innocent face.

"Eloira??"

"Yes, Eloira my doll" she said stomping her feet.

"Ha ha ha ha...what is a human doing in a forest at this time of the night" I asked, as I slowly got up and laid down to her direction placing both my hands on my chin.

"What!! Where is my doll? I lost it in here the last time I visited this place. And what are you saying aren't you a huma-"

I could see her jaw hang open when I flushed open my long dark wings.

"A Demon" she whispered under her breath and moved back with every step I take towards her.

"No don't come near!!! I'll tell my daddy"

"It's okay I won't hurt you" I said trying to prevent her from screaming.

When she felt my presence closer than before she tightly shut her eyes standing like a statue.

"Hey it's okay...open your eyes" I whispered sweetly backing out a little. "Look what I got"

She slowly and carefully opened her eyes to see her doll that I held in my hands.

"Eloira!!" she screamed with joy snatching the doll from my hand.

"Your doll has such a wonderful name, and what must be your name" I asked smiling widely expecting an answer. She hesitated for a moment but decided to spill it after all.

"I'm Bella"

"Jimin" I said within seconds.

"I didn't ask you though"

"It's always good to know a Demons name" I quoted with a wink.

"pfttt show off"

We laughed at our childishness forgetting about the barriers of life that hold us apart. Honestly this was the first time I laughed in my entire life.

Days pass by with seasons making sure to visit every year bringing different joy in the eyes of every human. I see her simple figure near the river waiting for me, with her long flowing hair and elegant features watching the farewell to every season.....my mind kept revising the same words 'she is beautiful'.

How beautifully she changed from a five year old to a beautiful woman with years, allowing me to thrive hard for all her features. Making me fall deep in her spell.

She ran to my side with the daffodils I gifted her the day before and welcomed me into her warm embrace.

"Jimin....there is something I want to say"