CHAP16"My master"

(Hoesok's Pov)

I'm happy, why you ask? Because I'm an angel.

I have nothing to regret with what life has offered me. But I must say it's a really boring job. Sometimes humans come to me, asking to solve their conflicts, because they think I'm the next most trusted thing on earth after the almighty himself.

'Yea right, I ain't Jesus Christ earthlings'

But this is how I'm supposed to be, how I'm made to be.

And I won't complain, since I get the respect I deserve from the human kind.

Being an angel I am you must have thought I get into conflicts with my younger brother Jimin, a Demon. But then again, because we are brothers you must have dodged that thought.

Well let me tell you, you're wrong, we were not the same before we got to know we were brothers.

'We were the Angel and Demon everyone fears a fight from'
_______________________________________
[Past]

"Get your duck feathers off me" Jimin yelled when some of my wing feathers got into his mouth.

"Why don't you take your lizard feet off me"

I yelled back feeling his strong grip on my thighs. We were over each other, pulling each other's wings, neither of us giving in to each other.

The villagers were watching us, some in horror while some in humor. We usually imagine chaos when a Demon and Angel fight. But in our case, it's one of the best shows to watch. Our fight is more like a teen novel, were they fight for silly reasons in a silly way.

The first time I met him, he was more cold hearted than I imagined. But eventually he sits and fights with me for the dumbest reasons.

'Once we fought over an issue, is the moon bigger or the sun'

We all know it's the sun. He won't give up, since he is a descendant of the dark. This is how silly we were.

'A typical cat and dog fight'

This time too the reason was quite silly, but I doubt this boy will ever listen to me.

I was deepening in my thoughts looking at Jimin, who walked away tired from my side.

In a sudden a cracking sound caught my ears. Before I could think out something I was startled by the sight of the huge tree truck that marched to my side from above. I closed my eyes shut to feel the painful impact, with my life on the line.

But when I opened my eyes, feeling nothing, I was awestruck to see the Demon balancing the log on his shoulders.

"Don't make me hold it longer, GET OUT YOU DUCK!!" he barely positioned it on his small shoulders, signaling me to make a move.

He threw it away, carefully not to hurt the humans who stood aside.

'This Demon has a heart' I thought with my jaw hanging open.

"Why did you help me"

"Don't remind me of that, it's just so you can die in my hands one day"

"Ha ha ha ha...why would a brother kill his own brother"

An old woman, probably in her eighty's said walking to our side with her bended figure and a stick that balances her feet on the ground. Wrinkles crept through her unrecognized face, with her grey hair perfecting her old features.