CHAP15-"Friend"

(Jungkook's Pov)

The cool breeze gently stroke her forbidden strands, thriving me to join the chase. Her divine beauty provoking my steps towards her, with my heart that danced with her call. She ran restlessly ahead of me, stopping at intervals to let me catch up.

'Why am I running behind her'

Her pearl white frock danced along her steps with perfection. She smiled through her brown shaded strands, chanting my name through her eyes.

'What's happening to me, where are you taking me Harin' my inner conscious kept questioning me.

I felt trapped in my own will. But I can't get out of it even if I wanted to.

I was being dragged by my own will to a beautiful waterfall. She ran faster than me, signaling me to catch up.

Within seconds she jumped down to the falls.

'Is she dead' my inner conscious thought, worried. But what I did was more stupid.

I smiled at her act and ran behind her to make a jump myself.

'Jungkook no, don't god damn kill yourself'

I didn't listen to myself as I ran and reached its peak. My feet felt hot, like the water is boiling below me.

'Nooo' I thought, before I blinked again and witnessed hot flowing larva in front of me.

"Ouch ouch" I yelled in pain and fell down, crawling backwards when the liquid slightly came in contact with my feet.

"Correct" I heard a woman's voice, so loud and clear.

"Jungkook!!!" Jin hyung came running to my side, encircling his hands around my crouched figure.

"You okay boy" he asked patting my back.

"What just happened?"

"Oh nothing, you almost got barbequed that's all" Harin said walking to my side. She eventually sat beside me wiping my sweat with her sleeves.

"You okay-"before she could finish her words my hands automatically embraced her into my warmth, pushing her head on to my chest.

"Thank god you're not dead"

"What...why would I die, I mean pfft okay let's be honest, there were a lot of times I almost died being with you seven, but you young man, is the one who almost died back there" she said, tickling me when she spoke on my chest.

"You were only dreaming my boy, now that this mess is over. It would be great if you all get your ass off my place" the old woman commented, annoyed.

"May I ask something? What did he dream of" Taehyung hyung asked, making me nervous.

"Well let's just keep this one to ourselves, now don't you agree Vampire" she said, winking at my nervous figure.

"Thank you" I mouthed embarrassed only the woman could see.

"Ummm......I'm still here you know" Harin said trying to get up from my grip.

I didn't feel like leaving her. Her blood had a sweet smell, thriving me to have a sip.

'But I can't hurt the human I acknowledge'

(Harin's Pov)

Being in his embrace I forgot about what happened around me until I met Jimin's cold stare at us.

'I swear if eyes could kill, then his is not a joke'

In a sudden I reminded him I'm in his grip, and gestured him to leave.