how u met

howdy bitchez, i have come to a realization, that i cannot psychically write romance, i tried lol
so heres a scary love story, i suck at first chapters and introductions
but if u like scary stories, like me
we can have fun with this horror story, the story of looooooooove... <3
please dont date boys like this, or girls who am i kidding, and everyone else in-between.
(also ps, sadly this will only have female pronouns because its super easy and i like to talk about 1950/20/60s female fashion, but I digress, as im a lazy writer)

tate
you met tate like any angsty teen would meet another equally as angsty teen, Ouija boards.
you heard the whispers going around school that you moved into the most haunted house in cali, that you would soon "be possessed or something" no wonder it was so cheap, so once the hell holes bell rang you went to the local grunge hipster store full off coloured candles and Ouija boards and voodoo dolls, (we have many of these where im from)
-
you plopped down on your springy bed, tossing the box infront of you, reading the title and the warnings,
"dont play by yourself" you snorted at the warning, "whatever" you tossed the paper away, setting the board game up infront of you. igniting a candle on the board to show your seriousness.
once set you cleared your throat, unsure of how to start off.
"uh is anyone in this house?" its was dead quiet in the room and nothing moved, after what felt like forever, you sighed deeply,
"bullshit" you took your hands of the eye, "your not doing it right" came a voice, you jumped up trying to hide the board under a pillow, a random ass boi was standing at the doorway, leaning on his shoulder.
"it doesnt work cuz its bullshit and this place isnt 'haunted'" you muttered, with the "" finger movement. kid was probably one of your siblings new dumb-ass friends. so not really caring about how he got in your room,
"you have to play with other people or it wont work, look ill show u"
he plopped down beside you, picked the pillow up, you sighed but continued placing your fingers on the eye,
"is anyone in this house?"
the eye quickly flew across the board to yes,
"stop moving it u ass"
"im barely touching it" he said
"are you a ghost" you asked stupidly, like seriously.
'NO' "are you a demon?" you asked again 'NO'
"well what are you?" you were shook
'TRAPPED' you furrowed ur eyebrows, confused.
you let go of it, and the boy looked confused at this,
"what are you doing?"
"i dont wanna play anymore, i know when someones fucking with me" you lied,
"but i didnt get to ask a question."
"so?"
he ignored you an put his fingers back on the eye, "who trapped you here? do you want to KILL us?" the eye violently jerked from under his fingertips, twirling and whizzing around the board, this caught your attention and you jumped unto your bed, 'STAY AWAY FROM TATE STAY AWAY STAY AWAY'
it was moving so fast over the words, you could barely make out the letter it stopped on, after the last letter if flew off the board somewhere into the abyss of your room.
the boy stood up once he read what they were saying, looking a little uncomfortable.
"who's Tate?" you asked.
he smirked for a second, opening his mouth to say something, but before he could you could hear the familiar scream of ur mum
"YN! FOODs DONE COME ON DOWN" you sighed putting the board into its box and under your bed,
"so as yo-" you turned back to the kid, but he was gone as quick as he showed up.
as you walked into the kitchen to greet your family for lunch,
"hey ass-hat, tell your friends to stay out of my room" you barked at ur sibling, who just gave you a weird look.

dr. evil
your education was an expensive, lengthy, unhappy experience.
and you were fucking glad it was over, now you could lean back, make cash and talk to the insane, idk what you were think becoming a psychologist at the sketchiest fucking asylum ever. but its not like you had a choice. you were in a pit of debt and desperately needed cash.
you were specially hired to personally care and give therapy to the criminally insane patients in the asylum, being the only person who specializes in such field in the state, as well as a degree in "medicine"
the clicking of your shoes never sounded more loud and haunting than on these cement steps.
you were greeted at the door by a blonde nun with a wicked grin, she sugar coated the entirety of the asylum, speaking proudly of her job and position and led (shoved) you along the way to your new office, through the thick crowd of poorly cared for insane people.
"and if you need the files for your patients, i would suggest you speak with dr. thredson, he handled all the patients you will soon." she said holding the door,
"thank you sister" you tried to shake her hand but she had slammed the door and left already.
you sighed sitting down on your desk, you looked around at the room, your eyes wandered to the patients seat, with thick leather buckles for restraining their arms and legs..
a knock at the door kicked you out of your trance-like state,
"come in" you called
a brunette man with glasses pushed the door open with his shoulder, he was carrying two boxes of files,
"so your the new one," he said looking you up and down, you tensed, wondering if they were talking shit, he took notice immediately, he placed the boxes on your desk.
"forgive me, its a small staff, and they don't see many new faces, im new also i didn't mean to offend you"
you nodded, "dr. thredson, it'll be a pleasure to work with you"
you shook his hand and introduced yourself,
" you'll be working with kit walker, poor man is barely making progress,
claims little green men possessed him to kill his wife and many other women"
"but i see potential" he said looking into a distance, youve seen that look before, in a man whos seen something dark. or someone who lives in the dark.
"well its seems he lucky to be here and not the prison." you said.
"is he really?" he said gesturing to the loud screams and bumbling of the insane still loudly heard from behind closed doors of your office.
he continued telling you about other criminals you will be working with. you both started chattering about the crAZY shit they seem to like doing at this asylum, then the schooling you had, then soon enough you both never shut up.