The Reunion

Back in the castle, the world was crumbling around them. Suddenly, the sun comes out, Snow smiles, "Its Emma."

"Sarah," Zelena smiled, "she did it."

In Storybrooke, Sarah dropped Off Emma at the Mayor's office and Sarah sped off to the pawn shop. Upon entering the shop, she saw Gold drop the wand over some ashes.

Gold looks up, "I'm going to go look for Belle."

Sarah saw the piece of paper, she gasped, "Gideon!" Sarah ran towards the square, where everyone was, "Gideon, Fiona had ordered him to kill Emma!"

Regina looks at her sister, "What are you talking about?"

"Gideon's heart," Sarah yells, "before Fiona died, she ordered Gideon to kill Emma! Come on!"

Sarah led them to the mayor's office, Sarah could feel the air was thicker and colder as they got close to the door.

"In there," Sarah shivers, "Emma's in there."

Everyone ran in the door. Zelena looked at her sister, who was shivering and pale, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Sarah smiled through the pain, "yeah." She was in so much pain with everything going on, she wasn't gonna show her pain, was.

"Sure?" Zelena asked, knowing fully well that Sarah wasn't. Zelena took her sister's arm, and put it around her shoulders, "You don't look alright."

"Shut it." Sarah warned, "Let's go."

Zelena supported her sister til they made it to the door.

"Stop," Sarah screamed, "Gideon! Stop this!"

Gideon wasn't listening, as he fought with Emma, Sarah stood up and lifted up her arms the flash of yellow light came out and it blasted Gideon to the wall. Letting Emma recover, from the fight.

"Sarah!" Regina yells, "Watch out!"

Sarah turns around a little too late, Gideon had stab her in the back.

"Sarah!" Zelena cries, "No!" Running towards Sarah, "You can't do this to me, Sarah!"

Regina runs beside her sister, "Sarah, oh God please don't be dead."  Regina's whole world crash as she watched Sarah fall down to her death.

Regina is a tough woman, no doubt about that, but if there are two things that she can't handle: Henry hurt, and Sarah hurt. Now, Sarah's gone, Regina couldn't handle the pain she passed out.

The fight had been taken outside in the square.

Zelena hugged her sister's corpse, crying, whispering, "I love you." she dropped a kiss on Sarah's forehead.

Sarah's brown eyes opened, Zelena wasn't looking, "Greenie, why are you crying?"

"Sarah!" Zelena hugged her sister tightly, "I thought I lost you!"

"What happened to Regina?" Sarah sat up, and looked over Regina lying on the floor.

"Oh my God!" Zelena gasped, as she turned to see her other sister lying on the floor.

Sarah crawled beside Regina to check her pulse, "She's breathing, we have to get her to the hospital, right away!"

Outside Gideon the battle was head to head, Emma surrendered and Gideon stabbed her. Henry ran to his mother's side sobbing, "I love you."

Emma's eyes opened, "I love you too."

The curse was once again lifted. Everyone started to wake up.

Gold and Belle were in a cave, when they saw Gideon a baby once more, Belle picked up her son and they once again were a happy family.

As for the sisters, Regina opened her eyes and smiled, "You're alive."

"Course I am," Sarah said arrogantly, "you didn't think I'd leave you two, did you?" a smile crept on Sarah's face.

"I thought you were gone!" a man with an Italian accent exclaimed.

The sisters all turn around to see Anton on the doorway. Sarah ran to her husband's arms, "I thought you'd forgotten me."

"How can I forget the woman whom I love?" Anton smiled.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Sarah demands.

As Anton kissed their little sister, Zelena and Regina looked at each other confused. "Did that…" Zelena asked.

Regina nods, "Uhuh, its…"

"Unbelievable?" Zelena offered, "Tell me about it."

Sarah and Anton finally coming up for air. Sarah looked at her older sisters, "What?!"

"Let's go find them." Regina called as she ran to the square. Followed by her sisters and Anton.

Sarah was not at all surprised by the group hug she received the moment she reached the square. Emma was alive and well, so was everyone, except Gideon, who wasn't there. Sarah shouted, "Where's Gideon?!"

The Golds walked by the square. Belle smiled, "Looking for us?!"

Sarah ran to them,and hugged Gold. Belle smiled at her stepdaughter, "You did it!"

Sarah did the most believable shocked face, "Did you doubt me, mother, dear?!"

"No, no, not what I meant." Belle started to shake her head, "I just meant…"

Sarah's expression soften, "I know what you meant and I love you, too."

Belle playfully slapped her stepdaughter's arm, "Oh you!"

"Ow!" Sarah rubbed her arm and then pouted, "That hurt."

Zelena and Regina heard Sarah's complain. Immediately rushing to her side, Regina asked, "What hurts?!"

"My pride." Sarah smirked.

Zelena pouts, "Not funny, Dearie."

"Its sorta funny, Greenie." Sarah laughs.

"When did I become the responsible one?!" Regina laughs.

Belle laughs. Gold chuckles.