Christmas Party

Sarah walked in Granny's wearing yellow coat over her bright red dress. Sitting on the counter, she greets, "Merry Christmas, Granny!"

Granny smiles at the younger woman, "Merry Christmas, Princess Sarah!" Granny looks at the door, "They're here."

Sarah stands up and turns, to see Emma, Killian, and Henry. Henry smiles at his aunt, "Aunt Sarah!"

"Henry," Sarah smiles back, "Merry Christmas!"

"Sarah." Killian salutes.

"Captain." Sarah salutes back, "Emma."

"Sarah." Emma hugs Sarah, "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas to you too!" Sarah says.

Regina and Zelena walked in with Rolan holding Regina's hand, and Robin cradled in Zelena's arm. "Do my ears deceive me?" Zelena sarcastically said, "Or is that my little sister?"

"Zelena!" Sarah hugged Zelena, "Merry Christmas!"

Regina smiled, as Sarah hugged her, "Sarah, merry Christmas, dear!"

"Merry Christmas to you too," Sarah responds, "Queenie!"

The Charming entered the door, "Hey, when did you get here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Just now." Sarah responds, "Merry Christmas!"

David smiles, "Merry Christmas, Princess!"

"Right back at cha!" Sarah exclaimed, picking Rolan up, "Come on, Rolan, I've got gifts for you!" Sarah quickly brought the boy to the counter and opened her coat pocket handing the boy an envelope, "Here!"

Rolan opens the envelope, it had a mini bow and arrow, "Thank you, Aunt Sarah!" The boy wrapped his tiny arms around Sarah's neck.

Sarah hugged the boy, "Anytime, babe!" She carried the boy off the counter. Turning to Henry, "I got something for you too."

Henry steps forward, "You didn't have to."

Sarah scoffed, "Ok so I guess you wouldn't like your very own copy of the Grimms completed stories." holding the gigantic book in front of her.

Henry's face lit up, "Thank you!" hugging Sarah.

"Btdubs, my fave is called Little Snow-White." Sarah called. Then taking Baby Robin from Zelena, and wrapping the baby with a blanket embroided with the words, "Wickedly Adorable Baby!" in green letters. Giving the baby back to Zelena, Sarah then took Neal from David's arms, and wrapping the toddler in another blanket. This one said, "If you think I'm charming, you should see my sister." 

The Golds finally arrived, as soon as they arrived, Sarah took Gideon, and wrapped him in yet another blanket that said, "Never judge a book by its cover, I'm Golden!" Sarah then gives the baby back to Belle.

"Where did you get these blankets?" Zelena admired the blanket wrapped around her daughter.

"I know a guy." Sarah smirked at Henry.

"That's shady." Emma sighed.

"Are you thinking," Sarah asked, "a guy in a dark alley in a van that sell these?"

Emma smiled, "That's the usual meaning of 'I know a guy…'."

"I love you, Emma," Sarah sighs, "but Anton's student makes these."

"Mom, Aunt Sarah's the nice one!" Henry states, "She wouldn't do that, though, she can be sarcastic at times."

Sarah rolled her eyes. Then the door opened once more, it was Anton.

Anton asked, "Have you told them, yet?"

Sarah shook her head, "No, waiting after dinner."

"Tell us what?" Zelena asked suspiciously.

Sarah looked at her husband then at everyone unbuttoning her coat and revealing a baby bump. She said smiling, "Yup, we're expecting!"

Everyone cheered.

"Name?" Gold asked.

Sarah chuckled, "Yeah, I love you but no."

"She's learning!" Belle chuckles.

"Now, let's eat." Sarah smiles.

"Oh awesome, I brought dessert!" Regina sets down a tray on the counter, "Apple pie."

"No offense, sis," Sarah sighs, as the rest backs away, "but you don't exactly have a good reputation when it comes to apples."

Regina whines, "Come on! You don't really think I'd poison the whole town, do you?"

"Well, I don't," Sarah states, "but I'm with child now and I can't take that chance."

Regina smiles, "So you don't trust me?"

"Oh for crying out loud…" Zelena grabbed a fork and took a piece of the pie and ate it, "There!"