Cardinal Lincoln Loud

When I was young, I would have four or five years, I had a dream in him I appeared a kind of red fox with horns and broke me in two ... I woke up scared crying and I ran to tell my grandfather, my grandfather Said that fox that appeared to me was the devil, he told me that he was a very bad man who lived in hell, I knew that if I slept the devil was there. Ready to go back, evil exists father takes and you do not get to Pope if you have not seen it a few times at least

Our Father in the heavens, hangs his cross in the hands of a statue of Christ, while in the background we hear the soft but painful cries of a small Santifi ... What do you have, my son? -It sits on the bed where the child is-

"I'm afraid ... Father Lincoln."

"Shh-bring your finger to the boy's lips." Do not be afraid ... "

"Pe ... but ..." The boy's eyes flickered at Lincoln, who in his blue eyes reflected the most cruel and inhuman that existed.

-Whatever your name-Take off your bonnet- Come to us, your kingdom.

Thy will be done.... How was my child following?

-so. "Said he," on earth as in him, in him. " heaven

"Perfect ... you see that it's not difficult," the boy smiles, his eyes turned red from so much weeping, "but do not let us ... fall into temptation ... but I am evil.

- Scared the boy kicks to see that Lincoln commented to get closer and closer ...

At that moment they knock on the door of the Cardinal's office.

"Father, you need to come soon. Have visits-exclaim

"Upset Lincoln walks over to the door and exclaims," Without asking beforehand for a meeting with me ... it's Saturday and my schedule is free.

"Sir ... I believe it is interrupted by a person."

"Do not you think the family ... you do not take turns?"

-That voice.... So sweet-open the door and close it as fast as you can-come here niece of mine-spread your arms

-Uncle Link-run to hug him- I have not seen you for years ...

"I know, I am now a cardinal, the youngest of the last 1,000 years ..."

"Father, he's only forty-three years old ..." exclaims the young man.

"It's still the young guy who took care of me and my cousins."

He he ... "He adjusts his clothes." What does my dear Lumi bring you to church? "

"It's Mom ... I need you to pray for her, she's in very bad health, on her last trip to Paris I catch a fever and now she can not walk ..."

"My dear sister Leni is wrong ..." she gathers her head, "excuse me, my child ... pardon my niece, you may accompany me for a little while," exclaimed Lincoln.

At that moment both began to walk, while Cardinal Lincoln made a signal to the young man, the young man immediately understood what he had to do, went into his office and took the child from the pull holding his arm. Meanwhile in the church park, both sat on an old wooden bench.

"Tell me what happened to my sister ..."

"How did I tell you, Uncle, pardon ... Father, pardon ... how do I tell you Father or Uncle?

-Lumi ... you are my niece, call me as you like ... also you have inherited your mother's - smiles tenderly while gently sees the eyes of his niece.