The Holy Father Lincoln Loud

That was Lincoln's first night as the high pontiff. The next morning Lincoln woke up in his big bed, which all the previous popes had slept in.

"Hello, my little one," she caresses the face of a young woman beside her. "How did you wake up?" I speak to you with a sweet voice

-Very good father ... is my mother waiting for me?

-If my daughter-she caresses his hair with God.

Minutes passed and Lincoln got up from the room and intrigued began to snoop around every corner of his room to see if the previous pope had left something, in one of those moments a priest dressed in white comes into the room.

"Father, it is time for your first Mass," exclaims the old man.

"I do not feel like it ..."

- As he says !! - frightened by what he said try to make reason come to Father Lincoln

-What ... I ... I feel like it - seriously look at that man - now go. - making a signal for him to retire.

About thirty minutes passed and everyone was outside in the Plaza de San Pedro waiting for the first Mass that never arrived, but all the news reports overwhelmed by not seeing the new pope at the usual time waited, spent forty-three Minutes and finally came out Pope Luke. All the news programs overflowed with the intrigue and many already cataloged beforehand that this serious pope one of those who will most be remembered for his impuntualidad.

"My brothers," Pope Loud began, "in these times of war we have to be united, to be faithful and correct people. May they always follow in the footsteps of the lord, I tell them to "listen to what they preach, but do not imitate them because they do not practice what they preach" - he withdraws from the window.

"That was a very good father, the only thing that came too late." Said a young man standing beside him.

"All in due time ... young man ... What's your name?" "I dubiously exclaim Lincoln-it's just that I like to call people by their names

I am called my master. -heads his head- to serve him

"Do not call me that, call me Lincoln." By the way, what do I have on my agenda today?

At that moment the young man took a notebook out of his cassock.

"Well, you have to meet with the US presidents. UU, China, Spain and Argentina ...

"I always wanted to meet the President of the United States. UU, it will be a pleasure, although I do not like the idea of being all day.

"Take care, sir, they will only ask for your sanctification and you will go."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go to the chapel to pray." At that moment Lincoln leaves his papal robes and puts on a suit with black shoes and goes to one of the chapels where the masses are celebrated. At that moment Lincoln knelt in front of the statue of Jesus Christ.

"Father," he begins to let out tears. "You've failed, sins have been committed and great mistakes I'm making-your tears began to grow more intense- because I have to be who I am because you made me like this- I just want to be calm !!, I want to forget ... I want to be the eleven-year-old who loved his sisters, whom he loved with all his soul. But now ... they all hate me-raise their eyes to the ceiling- I want my lord's forgiveness, but I want to have a family again ... What is it that you do for you to do this? - pleading more and more to god does not realize that a group of tourists entered that room several more recognized that this was the new pope who was crying to sing.