A dark past

The quietest morning in the Vatican, without a cloud, barely the wind blew, the cats in the street meowed because they knew what would come. At that time in the papal office ...

"Young, can you help me?" Exclaimed the pope, calling a young man at the door of the place

"As not eminence-enters the room-what do I help him?

"I need you to help me read the speech."

"As you order," he said, "heed what the father ordered him to do."

The young man attending to his superior's orders does everything that is commanded him, while on the outskirts of the room a gentleman of about forty years old was addressed with a car of meals.

- Who are you? - exclaimed the guard of the Vatican who guarded the door of the papal office

"I come to bring the breakfast to your eminence."

"Leave it here ... go with god."

"As he orders, he retires leaving the cart."

The moment the man leaves the room, the young man who had helped the pope leaves.

- Is this for the father? The young man asked

"Yes, brother," answered the guard.

At that moment the young man enters with the car.

"My lord, it's breakfast time ..."

"Great, good coffee for my mornings," the pope replied.

The young man begins to serve the coffee.

"Please, two tablespoons of sugar."

"As he orders," he exclaimed, obeying what the pope had told him.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world, Cardinal Lincoln was in his office talking to an old friend.

"He is your son! He has the right to know his father. He exclaims, punching the table.

"Lower your voice ... you know what would happen if they find out ... you say I'm their father, but nobody can know.

"Look Lincoln, when I get pregnant with you, I did not know whether to tell you or not, keep quiet and when you decided to follow this path, I would accept and support you ... now because you do not know your son once and for all.

-Because he would be exposed-he grabs his head-and I would be excommunicated

-Looked Lincoln-stands up from the chair- I always loved you ... I just want you to recognize your son-tears begin to sprout

At that moment Lincoln could not stand it any more, got up from his chair and hugged him tightly and whispered "I still love you, sorry"

"At least ... I ask you to be his father ... leave this-with eyes so teary I look at Lincoln

"I came too high to leave this, I promised God something and I have to fulfill it," he snaps.

-But if who ...

At that moment Ronnie is interrupted by the sound of exhaustive blows to the office door that shouted but could not "Cardinal, Cardinal"

"Disgruntled Lincoln opens the door-" "That's what they want now!" - seeing that he had shouted so bent his head and give a little prayer.

"Sir, the pope ... The pope has become ill, he thinks he will soon be reunited with God ..."

"As you say ..." At that moment the words that the computer had said echoed in his conscience, those words that said "We will take care"