Annabeth.

I froze.
Time seemed to stand still.
I watched, with my eyes large,as the girl leaned in to kiss Luke.
My heart, in that moment, shattered.
I never thought Luke would be capable of something like this.
Without knowing it, I gasped. Loudly.
Luke sharply turned his head.
"Annabeth!"
I held back a sob and managed to find my voice.
"Don't. Just don't. Leave me alone."
He started to say something, but I just walked out. I could hardly breathe. Tears threatened to come out a wash over me, like a wave of sadness. Not now. Wait until you get home. I mentally chuckled. Wait until I get home to cry, and then have Helen scream at me for some stupid crap I didn't do. I debated going, but decided against it. I couldn't go anywhere. I didn't have any friends, I only had-
Don't say his name.
I decided to go the airport. Yeah. Perfect. I could run home, pack a few bags, and scrape up some money. My family was rich anyway. I smiled wickedly. Perfect.

LATER
I clutched my suitcase handle so hard that my knuckles were white. I was doing this. Flying to wherever the cheapest plane ticket told me to.
"Hello, I would like one ticket to New York City, please." I slapped on a phony smile and bit my lip to keep from sobbing hysterically.
"Yes, of course. Be quick, your plane takes off soon!" The flight attendant said. I flashed one more smile from behind my shoulder, and jumped on the plane to my new future.

Hey guys! My name is Trinity, and I'm the writer! I hope you like my first chapter. This is also the first fanfic I've done, so tell me what you think! If you have any problems, feel free to comment and I'll fix them. Also, sorry for the short chapter, I promise I'll make th longer next time! Thanks!