Percy

Leo's house was huge! I, mean this is like a mansion. I walked in with Annabeth, who dragged me along. Leo greeted us.
"Isn't it the cutest couple on the block." I flipped him off.
"Feisty, huh? Well, we're playing Truth or Dare!"
Leo led us to a giant circle. Annabeth was on my right, and Jason on my left. Leo had an evil grin on his face. "Since I am the most amazing host to ever live, Piper! Truth or dare?"
"Truth." Piper responded.
Leo stroked his chin. "How many guys have you ever dated?"
"Three. Annabeth, truth or dare?"
"Dare." She responded.
"I dare you... to do a flip into the middle of the circle!"
Annabeth shrugged. "Easy." She then, very gracefully, flipped in.
"Frank, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Who do you like?"
Frank blushed. "Hazel."
"Umm...Jason. Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"What's your middle name?"
"Clark." 
"Eeep! A blonde super man!" Piper squealed.
Jason rolled his eyes. "Percy. Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Annabeth for 10 seconds."
My eyes widened. "Really?"
"Really."
I looked over at Annabeth. I took her face in my hands.
And I kissed her.
Her lips were soft and smooth, and this was a real kiss, not the forced drama class one. This made me have butterflies in my stomach.
I pulled away. "I hate you, Jason. Hazel, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Who do you like?"
Hazel's cheeks turned crimson. "Frank." There were awwwws all across the circle. My phone went off.
Annabeth: Let's get out of here.
I nodded. Then, while everyone was cooing over 'Frazel', Annabeth and I made our escape. We pulled out of the driveway. "Percy, can I drive? I want to take you somewhere."
We switched seats.
She drove across a road I had never heard of, and we stopped at this amazing little stream. It had wildlife all around it. "My family would visit here, and I always hid out here." She explained.
"Oh."
"Percy, can I tell you something? I've never told anybody this. I feel like I can trust you. "
"You can." I said. "You can always trust me."
I nodded, and grabbed her hand lightly. For once, she didn't pull away.
"I had a little sister. Zoe. She died when she was 10. Hit and run."
"Annabeth..." but she ignored me.
"When she had free time, she wondered about rebirth. She wondered what her next life would be, and she would pretend. And out of nowhere, one day, the day she died, she said, 'I want to come back as a star.' And I still believe she did." A tear runs across her face. "It just felt right to tell you."
I hugged her. "You can tell me anything."
"We are not dating still. "
"I know."
And we just stood there in silence. Looking up at the starry night.