Chapter Six

"Zayn! Just tell me!" I said.

"Okay, but I'm serious, you must act like I never told you this" He said.

I nodded, urging him to continue.

"We talked after the concert backstage and well, Louis told us he broke up with Eleanor because he may like you and doesn't want Eleanor in the picture." Zayn rushed out.

My jaw dropped. Louis, liking me!? We've only known each other for 3 days. I couldn't believe this. I technically caused Louis to break up with Eleanor!

"Zayn you're not serious, are you!" I asked.

"Serious about what?" Harry asked sitting on the other side of me after grabbing the remote to the tv.

"Just, that I don't like tv that much!" Zayn horribly lied.

Nice one Zayn.

"Whatever mate." Harry laughed.

Soon the rest of the boys piled into the living room. I was very uncomfortable yet excited with the information Zayn had given me and I really needed to just have some alone time to calm down.

"Guys, I need to do something. I'll be back" I abruptly said while getting up.

"At basically midnight?" Liam questioned.

"I just. Don't worry about me. You guys act like you have some control over me or something" I said a bit angry I couldn't just leave as I pleased.

"Well, you're in our care, we don't want anything happening to you" Niall stated.

"I can take care of myself" I said before leaving the living room and out the flat.

I walked down the small driveway and down the long street. When I was halfway down the street I pulled out my phone and dialed Jamie's number. 3 rings and she picked up.

"Hello?" She tiredly said.

"Hey!" I said.

"What could possibly want to talk about at 4 in the morning Haylee?" Jamie asked.

Oh shit. I forgot about the time differences.

"Oh god. I'm sorry, see it only just turned about 12 here." I said.

"Well, it's okay. I'm kind of restless anyways. So what's up?" Jamie said.

Louis' POV.

"Someone should go after her!" I worriedly demanded.

"Louis, just let her have some privacy, she's been stuck with 5 boys for about 3 days now, she probably wants some alone time" Zayn spoke up, seeming as if he knew something.

I shook the thought off. I grabbed a hoodie and ran outside down the driveway to the street. I saw Haylee halfway down the street. I Pulled my hood over my head and kept my distance. I'd let her have her "alone time" as I stayed halfway away from her. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number. After about a minute she spoke.

"Hey!"she said.

Silence.

"Oh god. I'm sorry, see it only just turned about 12 here." She apologized.

Silence.

"Well, something is indeed weird." Haylee said.

Silence.

"Well, I think Louis legit likes me." She said with a hint of confusion.

Silence.

"Well, I myself could tell. Then we went to the show and during the twitter questions Louis confirmed he broke up with Eleanor. And after the show the boys had a small private talk. Then upon getting back to their flat Zayn said he needed to tell me something and basically told me Louis may like me!" Haylee exclaimed.

That littl-, Zayn. I am going to kill him.

"Jamie, I don't know! I just found out. I think this is bullshit. Why would he like someone like me!" Haylee said in a louder and frustrated tone.

That's all I needed to hear to run back and murder Zayn.

I arrived back at the house and found Zayn in the kitchen on the phone. He was sittinf at the long table. I walked over to him with my fist clenched at my sides.

"Hey, Let me call you back" Zayn said looking up at me as he hung up his phone.

I lost it and spoke.

"The fuck is wrong with you! Why would you tell Haylee I like her! I look like a fucking idiot. I've only known her for three days and developed a liking for her. Now I look like a fucking retard! What does liking someone you've only know for three days fucking say about me! " I yelled.

"Mate, Calm down. I didn't say anything" Zayn lied.

"No, you did. I followed after her and she ended up calling Jamie! I heard most of their conversation. She told Jamie that you told her I liked her!" I said as harry walked into the room.

"Stalkeeeer" Harry said dragging the 'er' out as he grabbed a can of soda from the fridge.

"Fuck off Harry" I said.

He raised his arms up in defense and left the room and I turned to see Zayn was now standing up beside me.

"Louis, just calm down. See where things go, you're not a retard!" Zayn said.

I sighed. Maybe I should wait to see how things play out.

"Okay" I simply said before walking upstairs to my room.

Haylee's POV

"Jamie, I don't know! I just found out. I think this is bullshit. Why would he like someone like me!" I said raising my voice, frustrated.

"Why would they lie about that! Don't worry Haylee. Just see where things lead to." Jamie said.

"I'm leaving in a few days anyways. Their last show was earlier. My time with them is over so either way this doesn't matter" I admitted.

"Don't be so negative!" Jamie said.

"Ehh, whatever. I'm going to go now, I'll talk to you soon" I said.

"Cya" Jamie said before hanging up.

I sighed turning around. Shit, I was far from the boys flat. I breathed another sigh before walking back.

*

I arrived back at the boys flat and just plopped down on the couch in the living room. I didn't want to bother anyone so I'd sleep here. I sighed and took off my shoes and pulled the oversized hoodie around myself and curling up on the couch. Soon, I let sleep take over me.