Chapter Four

"I love you. Not like." I thought after hearing Louis' comment. little did he know I was awake.

***

It was 9:43am & we had 2 minutes until Jamie's plane boarded. I wish she could stay. We all said our goodbyes & the boys had followed her twitter & gave her their numbers. It was my turn. "Haylee, I'm gonna miss you." She said. I laughed. "I'll see you in like a week or two." I said causing her to laugh. "That's a long time" she joked. We both laughed. "Flight 421 is now boarding." A Lady announced. I hugged Jamie tight & she grabbed what she had. We waved her off & she dissapeared into the long hall. We started heading back to the car.

***

We were in the car about 10 minutes from the boy's flat when Harry suggested we should go out to this carnival in town. How clichè. Like every other fanfic i've read. Ha.

***

We arrived to the carnival. We all hopped out. We went to a stand & the boys bought a shitload of tickets. I tried paying them back but they protested. I felt horrible. We spotted a large rollercoaster with a crapload of loops. The boys ran over to it. I slowly followed. We got into the small line. This carnival wasn't very crowded. I just hope paps don't spot us because I know Eleanor will have another outburst. "I can't do this." I said. The boys laughed. "I'm serious. I'm gonna throw up looking at it." I said. They laughed again. "Oh come on. You've rode one before so why be scared?" Niall said. "I've never been on one before." I shyly admitted. "It'll be fine." Louis said. "No it wont. what if something happens." I said. Louis turned to me & put his arms on my shoulders & looked at me sweetly. "Love, you'll be okay " He said. He let go. We were next. The previous riders just got off. We all got on. I sat in the one of the 3 seats in one of the coasters seating sections. Louis insisted we take the front of the coaster. I sat in between Niall & Louis as Zayn, Liam, & Harry sat behind us. My stomach was in knots. I tightly gripped Louis' forearm. "Hey!" I heard a call from the line. A flash went off. "Sir no photos!" I heard before the roller coaster took off. "Shit paps" Niall murmered. We went up up slope & slowly hit the top. I was scarred out of my mind gripping Louis' arm tighter. I heard him groan. I loosened my grip. "I'm sorry. I hurt you" I said feeling horrible. "No. Its okay. You're scarred I get it." He said giving me a smile. My train of thought gave away as we hit the top of the slope. We went down quick & unexpectedly going in various turns & loops. I felt sick. As we got off I couldn't help but stumble. I was dizzy. I never want to do that again. We all split up & did our own things. Louis drug me on some better rides. The rest of the boys played some cheesy carnival games.

**

We got back to the boys flat & we had ordered out Chinese. We then drove to a venue & they got ready. I cant believe Louis let me do this. I'm so happy. I get to stay with my idols & I got into two of their shows for free. I can't even. I went on twitter. I scrolled through my timeline. Wait. Since the boys follow Jamie will they follow me. They cant see my account. omf. my user is @liloisperffx_ (made up). They cannot see it. Oh my god. Whatever. I'll deal with it when it comes up. Louis & Zayn came & sat next to me. They were the first ones ready. "On twitter I see" Louis said eyeing my phones screen. "Ooh. Whats this?" He clicked on a tweet. It had a bromance edit of Lilo. Louis laughed. Shit, i followed way too many lilo accounts. I scrolled down my timeline as Louis & Zayn took out their phones. "What's your twitter?" Louis asked. "uhhh." i said embarrassed. "Hmm?" He asked. "Liloisperffx, two f's & an underscore." I said. Louis just laughed. I came across update accounts. One tweeted Louis spotted with the girl who won the hot 93.7 contest, today. With it was a picture of me & Louis on the ferris wheel.

Another update account had a picture of us eating carnival food.

Another update account had a picture of all of us on the rollercoaster. My interactions were blowing up. How did they find my twitter. Crap. "Guys?" Zayn asked. "Yeah?" I said not taking my eye's off my phone. "Hm?" Louis asked. "Have you seen Eleanor's last tweet?" Zayn asked. I quickly went to her account. Louis beat me as he gasped. She tweeted me "Can you back off Louis? He is mine. You can just stop, you're just another fan." That hurt. "I'm sorry" Louis said. "Why are you sorry?" I asked hiding my hurt. "I don't know why she's acting like this." He said ignoring my question. Louis stood up & dialed a number. Zayn & I knew it was Eleanor.

Louis' P.O.V.

"Hello Louis" Eleanor said happily. "What the hell El?" I asked. "What?" She asked. "Don't play stupid." I said pissed. "What?" She asked again pissing me off more. "Why'd you tweet Haylee that tweet? Why are you acting like this?" I asked. "Louis. These pictures are saying something. She is another fan that wants you. You've never been like this with a fan. You're. " she paused. "Showing much interest in her." El said. "Because she is a nice girl. She is a fan & now a friend of mine & the boys." I said through clenched teeth. I couldn't admit I was 'showing much interest' to El. She will be devasted to find out I actually like Haylee. It'll ruin our relationship. "Babe. It's me or her." El said. I just silently took in what she just said. Eleanor wasn't the best girlfriend. We barely see each other & when we do we have to play by management's rules because people actually believe in Larry which isn't real. We have to constantly have hq pics of us taken. It's so damn annoying. We don't have a good relationship. It's crap. "Well, hmm. I choose." I paused & took a moment to feel horrible. I would have to dissapoint someone.