Chapter Nine

"I get you want to go home, but why do you seem so against this?" Harry asked.

"Because I am just a stupid fan!" I emphasized.

"You are not love." Harry said.

I just sighed. "After a the boys get back I want to get these pictures and get a and home." I said.

"Haylee, give it a chance." Harry whined.

"No. End of story." I replied.

"Why does it have to be the end of sorry?" Harry asked.

"Harry, you want to know. I'll tell you. I've been in love with you guys from the start. I always dreamed of falling in love with one of you guys just like every other fan. We've all imagined catching one of your eyes and being able to end up with you and stay with you until we die, just like in the fanfics or in our heads. But does that ever happen in real life? No, it really doesn't. And Louis being my favorite makes this all the worse. It makes me want to just let this all happen but now that the option is right in front of me it seems all too good to be true. We could end up together but we have known each other for only about 5 days. I doubt it'll last long. And I don't want to get hurt by a boy who I've loved for about 4 years now. I cant get hurt by Louis. I have always wanted the perfect life with him but i know we wont last to have that cliche ending like the fangirls dream of. I would rather him go back to Eleanor or find someone even better that makes him happy." I said pouring out my feelings to harry.

And that was that.

***

After the lads got home we all took some pictures together. Now it was time to discuss when I was going home.

"Okay, can we find out when I'm going home?" I asked pushing the subject.

"When do you want to go love?" Liam asked.

"As soon as possible. No hard feelings, I just really need to get home." I said.

"Well, we can get you a plane ticket for tomorrow." Liam said.

"Thank you." I said.

***

Liam helped me find a plane ticket. It was settled. Tomorrow at 4pm was my plane ride home. It was so close. I just needed to go to sleep and forget about this stupid crush on Louis.

***

I woke up the next morning in Louis' bed. I went to sleep on the couch. How did I get up here? I noticed Louis' back was towards me. He must've moved me here. Why can't he leave me alone? He turned over to me. His eyes slowly fluttered open. His greenish-blue eyes stared into mine. I wanted to look away but couldn't. He smiled. I became lost in his eyes and didn't realize that he was getting closer. His lips hovered in front of mine.

I then snapped out of this and moved back.

"No." I simply said

"Why not?" He asked.

"I've only known you 4 days and we aren't even in a relationship!" I exclaimed.

I got out the bed and left the room and went to the kitchen rather abruptly. Harry was making pancakes.

"You ready to go home today?" Harry asked still cooking as I sat at the table.

"Yup." I simply replied.

***

There we all sat at the terminal for my plane. The boys all had hoodies and sunglasses on. Paul and a few other security guards were on standby over by the bathrooms in case someone recognized the boys. I had taken Harry's phone number and he had taken mine, the rest of the lads said they would get it from him after I left because "they wanted to stay in touch with me." My plane would be called any minute. I was really going home. I could forget about this stupid crush on Louis and this drama and go home to Jamie and Alex. My plane was called. I stood up as did the boys. They each hugged me and said their goodbyes. Louis made sure he was last. I said my goodbye and hugged him. I went to walk away but his hand caught my wrist.

"Louis I need to go!" I exclaimed.

The boys all told Louis to let go, but he didn't. People started to board the plane and I prayed to god I wouldn't miss it. I don't think I would. It always takes forever for people to board planes for some reason. Louis pulled me softly but quickly to him causing my other hands grip on my suitcase to beak away.

"I need t-" I was cut off by Louis crashing his lips onto mine.

He moved slowly but hungrily against my lips. I wanted to pull away but the side of me that liked Louis wouldn't let me pull away. After a few seconds I was ripped from Louis' arms as I heard one of the boys say "mate she needs to go!" My eyes were still closed and I savored the taste of his sweet lips on mine. I opened my eyes and Louis stood in front of Liam. I then felt a hint of hunger for Louis. Maybe this wasn't the right choice. Maybe I should let myself take a leap of faith. Maybe I wouldn't get hurt. no! stop. I need to go home.

I grabbed my suitcase and quickly made my way to board the plane. As I showed the Lady boarding the passengers my ticket I looked back to see Louis run his hand through his hand as if he was upset?

I boarded my plane. I put my suitcase above me then sat next to the window. I once again brought my thumb to my lip rubbing over where Louis' lips where just a few minutes ago. I layed my head back on the seat and waited for the plane to take off as I got lost in my thoughts. god I want him but I don't want to get hurt.