PART 10 JUNIOR ACCIDENT

JUNIOR POV
I still mad about what happens last night. I still can't believe we broke up, ___. Kendae, wae?! Why you do this to me?! Wae?! My tears are streaming down to my cheek, I wasn't concern on it. I speed up to going home, the red light are asking me to stop but I wasn't care. I keep on my speed and suddenly...*track horn* "Y-yah! Ah!!" I shout. When I saw the track are passing by and crash my car. I can remember anything than that.

YOUR POV
I was having breakfast with abheojhi and eomma at dinning table. Suddenly, my phone ringing, I hurry pick it up.

Me: Nae, yabeosaeyo.

Man: Nae, mianh. I want to inform you, that your fiancé are accident. We are on the way to hospital.

Me: *trembling* Nae? My fiancé accident? *tears streaming down* Junioryah, accident? Eottoke?

Man: I tell you when you arrive at hospital. Kerae, Gomawoyo.

Me: Ah, nae. *cry*

What is happening? Junioryah, eottoke? Eottoke? I look at my parents with tears, they were curious. "What happen? What is going on with our Junior, ___yah? Who is it? ___yah! Why are you crying like this?" Eomma asked. I trembling so much, my mind wasn't think right, I was not ready to lost him. "Eomma, Junioryah...Junioryah is accident. Eottoke? Eomma, eottoke? Eottoke?" I cried. Junioryah, gwanchana? Why you do this to me? Maybe it because I be so meant to you,that why you get hurt? Hash,it all my fault! If I not meant to him,he will not get hurt. It all my fault!!

SON HA POV
We rush to the hospital after heard that Junior is accident, we worried if something happen to him. "Biseo Kim-eul seodulleo jusigi balabnida(Please, hurry up sectary Kim!)" I said. I pull her into my arms, I really scared and worry about my children. Junioryah, jinhaeng? (Junior, what is going on?) Her father next to me dialing Junior phone number, but he not picking up. We arrive at hospital and we saw Junior was lying at the trolley that the nurses pushing to emergency. My body become weak, I can't balance my body and I almost fall to the ground but Choi Min catch my body. "Son Hayah, gwanchana? I hope ___ going to be fine. So, don't be worry." He comfort me. How can I not being worried when I saw Junior are just passing by with full of blood. "Nampyeon, Junioryah. He ...he just passing by with nurses push his trolley to the emergency room. He full...he full of blood. How come I be okay, nampyeon." I cried. He brighten his eyes and take me sit on the bench and comfort me even me.

CHOI MIN POV
My heart grunting in a lot of pain and tearing. Why my life is going like this after you leaving me Seo ha-ssi? Why I can handle our son? My tears begin to fall but i hurry brush it away. "Son ha-ssi, I have to go to my company, if nothing else I come to visit Junior and ___. Stop worrying so much, I'm sure they will be okay. Believe me." I said. He hugged me tightly, I smile to myself. Mianhae, I can't be there when you need me Son hayah. But, I love our children and our family. So, don't you worry I won't leave our family. "Sectary Kim, gaja. I have a job to Settle at my office. I think there many thing, it want me to sign it. I be leaving, Son hayah. Take care, inform me if they are fine or worst, arraseo? " I said. She nodded and i give her kiss on her forehead before we leaving. My heart sobbing of you, Son ha. It want you not be hurt because of me and our problem. Before I leave the doctor went out from ___ room, he bring the news of ___. "Mianhae, you are ___ family? She is fine, she just to shock. But, don't worry she are fine." Said the doctor. We nodded and go to Junior treatment, I wait a little to know the news about Junior. Then after 45 minute, the doctor come out. "Mianhae, are you family of Mr. Junior? He fine, but he broke one of his leg and he lost his memories. It because the crush of the accident and it damage his brain but he will recovered soon." The doctor said.

BAMBAM POV
I was reading my novel,while Hye jung lying her head on my lap playing with her phone. Yeah, well she love to find a news. "Ohmo!!" She shout surprised me. Hash!! She really..! "Jagiyah, why you shouting? Hash, gamja-i ya! What is it?" I asked. She giggle and back to serious. She lock her eye at me, geez! What that glared for, it so creepy you know? "Yah! Stop glared at me! It so creepy, you scare me!" I said in mad. He patted my chest and pout. "Yah, how dare you shout at me! I got news about Chairman Choi children are go to hospital today. Junior is having accident today but ___ is shocking after heard Junior accident. Bambamyah, let go to hospital visit them, oh?" She asked. I close my novel book, I nodded and stand up. We have arrive at hospital and all the way to Junior custody. I saw ___ and her mother are talking to each other, while Junior is lying on the bed. "Hye jungyah, what bring you all the way here? Oh, anyeong Bambam. Where do you know Junior is in hospital?" ___ ask. We bow and get next to her. "Um, anyeonghasaey. The thing is hye jung the one who bring me here to visit Junior and you. So, that why we here and about Junior…hye jung read the news. But how was he? Are he fine?" I ask. She shook her head and look at hye jung sadly. "He broke his leg and…and he lost his memories because of the crush. It cause his brain had a little shaken after that happen." She explain. Meuo? Junior lost his memories? It mean, he can't remember anything and anyone that he known? I ask myself in heart. "Meuo? Lost his memories?" hye jung said surprised. I look at her, she really look like worried. Well of course she will be worry because she feel sympathy to ___ our Best friend. Hash!! Hope he okay.