PART 11 JUNIOR WAKE UP.

YOUR POV
I was lying next to him on the bed, he still asleep. I look at his soft handsome face, make me remember how much pain that he get and hold for it. I play with his soft ruby red lips, but still he not even wake up. "Jagiyah! Junior yah, ireona! I miss you a lot! So, please wake up." i whispered. Slowly his eyes open and i move from the bed to stand still. "Where am I? Nukayo?" He asked puzzled. I understand him because he lost his memories but I will help you to remember again. "Oh, I am your...*paused remember something*...I am your sister, but I totally no relation with you. So, don't worry." I said. What are you talking about? Hash!! You mess up again! "Chakkaman, no relation? What you mean? We are not a sibling you mean?" He asked confused. Hash!! See it because of yourself ___! I told you not to mess up! "Ah, a-aniyo. How are you? Are you sleep well last night?" I asked. He nodded but still wondering about I have said just now. I can't look at him with this situation, he grab my arms wonder. Hash!! What should I do?

JUNIOR POV
What exactly she mean? No relation? Where that come from? "What you just said now, it only a joke right?" I asked. She face me confused, I smile at her. "Ah, n-nae. It just a joke. Haha... " she laugh. Why she so weird? Suddenly the door slide open, then someone come in. Hash, who is she now? "Anyeong, aga. How are you? " she said. Ah, she is my mother but this is weird. Where is abheojhi? Are he busy? "Eomma, where is abheojhi? " I asked. She smile at me and come closer next to my bed. "Ah, he is handling the company, there many thing that he need to handle. What they told you, are you going home today? ___yah, are you have breakfast yet? " she asked. Ah, my sister name ___. Wah, my sister really beautiful no wonder if everyone are wanting her. "Nae? Ah, a-aniyo eomma. About Junior going home...he coming home tomorrow. So, we need to wait eomma. " she said. Wait. Did she just call me by my name? Why don't she call me oppa? Hash!! He being rude with her brother! Hash!! "Eomma, I'm hungry. I go to the basement to my some food, arraseo? Junioryah, what you want to eat or drink? " she ask. Hash!! She wasn't change to call me oppa. Why eomma wasn't concern on her called me? Geez!! I rolled my eyes, then turn my body facing the window. "Waeyo? Why are you not answering my question? Yah, Park Junior! Geez. Why a patient being so rude." She said. Hash!! Who is being rude? Geez, she start it first. She get out angered.

CHOI MIN POV
"Sectary Kim, are you have prepare a meeting for tomorrow? Because I going to visit Junior at the hospital." I said. He nodded and bow at me to take his leaving. "Sectary Kim, where are you going? I'm not finish my word? Go prepare for Junior engagement, but don't ever let ___, Son ha or anybody else. Now you can go. " I said. Then he take his leaving to the hospital. I don't know what I'm doing right now, but this is for Junior future. Mianhae, Junioryah. I do this because of your future…because of your life. I just give what you must have. *ring ring ring ring*

Me: Yabeoseayo. Waeyo?

Son ha: Yabeoseayo, nampyeon. Where are you? I want to tell you about Junior, is awaken.

Me: So, when he will be home?

Son ha: Tomorrow. Are you home tomorrow?

Me: Nae, I'll be home tomorrow. But you don't have to wait for me. I'm busy right now, I'll give you a call later. Anyo. *hang up*

It a relief to hear that he is okay, but I don't think that I'll be home today. I'm glad that you are okay Junioryah. Gomawo for awakening Junioryah.