PART 3 DATED!

YOUR POV
I was lying on my bed with my phone in my hand. I was waiting for Junior text, I was happy about last night. *sigh* Hajima! back to your sense, ___. But, he is so hot. Yah, hajima!! Then, some text come into my phone. I check it quickly an it was…unknown.

Bambam: Anyeong, let meet at my house. 😊

Me: Um, who are you and where did you get my number?

Bambam: Hey, I'm your presidentI meant school president,my name is Bambam. And you are ___,right?😃

Me: Yeah, and where did you get my number?

Bambam: Well, I get your number from Hye Jung. Sorry about that. Um, would you meet me today?

Me: Um, I am sorry. But,I can'tum maybe next time. Bye, Bambam. I gotta go now.👋

Bambam: Okay. Me too.

Well this is sound weird because I meet a guy that I don't even know them. Yesterday, a person that pretending to be my boyfriend and now…a school president? Urgh, really weird. Then, a call coming an it was Junior. Finally, I quickly pick up.

 Finally, I quickly pick up

Me: Yabeosayo? Waeyo?

Junior: Nae, pogeosipeo jagiya. Ah, please be prepared because we having a dated today.

Me: Oh? A dated? Ah, kerae. When you at home?

Junior: Don't asked me, when I get home. Jagiya, you should prepared now I was on my way to home.

Me: Ah, kerae. Anyeong, drive safety okay?

Junior: Nae, dress beautifully.

JUNIOR POV
I was preparing for our first date, after calling her. *sight* It was fun to put a lied on that haha.😄 I was waiting her in the living room, and she come downstairs with beautiful look. I was amazed with her look today, I never saw her wearing a dress before. It really fit her. "Wah, look at that. Our princess are so beautiful today, kendae wae?" Asked ajumma. Hash!! Why is she doing here, she suppose to be in the kitchen. Hash!! She ruining our dated. "Oh? Ah, I want to going out with Junior. Ajumma, you don't have to prepared a dinner today because we'll be out late." She informed. That was a relieve to be heard from her mouth. "Ah, kerae gaja." I said. I grab her hand and guide her to the cellar. "Why are we here? You said we having a dated, but why we still at home?" She asked confused. I giggled and go to the bar. "I already preparing for our dated here. So, we having a dated at home so my fans not gonna ruin our dated." I explain. She smiled and hugged me. "Gomawo, Junior-ssi." She said. I broke the hugged and kissed her lips.

JACKSON POV
Why I don't know about they relation? I waiting for her so long, but she with somebody. Hash!! "What are you doing? Don't you dare to destroy this place." Mark said. I faced him, he was doing his homework. Pfft...lame guy. "What? I am not a destroyer guy. I am your true friend. Haha…!👿" I laugh. He rolled his eyes and keep doing his own work. "Hi, guys! I have a news about our precious queen ___. You know she is dating with the idol Junior." Bambam announce and taking a sit on the sofa. Wait, what that stupid buffalo. Hash!!  I will kill you later! "Yah, don't you lied us!! You know it was not a great news! But,they are sibling,how come they are dating. That brat should know his line. I'll should give him a lesson." I said. I think they like ___ too. Hash!! I'm going crazy like this!!

BAMBAM POV
They two look frustrated about the news I ha tell, but that was her choice not us. Well, yeah! I feel same like that but I should keep it inside. "Um, hyung. Did you have done the homework, can you handed it to me? I don't understand about it. Can you teach me how to do this?" I asked. He nodded and sit next to me with the note in his hand. "Um, where are they? I don't see them today." Mark hyung said. We do our homework, while Jackson hyung do his own work. *sigh* "I don't know where are they too. Whatever, I don't care about that." I said.

YOUR POV
I was tired after having a fun day with him. Don't be more misunderstanding. "Thank you for everything, Junioryah. Gomawo.😆*yawned* I really enjoy the game very much, but now I'm tired. Can we go to sleep? I really tired, Junior." I said rubbing my eyes. He laugh and carried me to somewhere and we lying together on the bed.