PART 1 JUNIOR!!

YOUR POV
"JIGEUM GEUMAN!! STOP HURTING ME!!!" I shouted. I really hate having annoying step brother. He always asked me to be his partner but at same time I always make an excuse. But, this time I can't because he was hurting me. "I asked you politely but you are the one, who are make it hard." He said. He push me against the book shield. It really hurt!! "Ah!! Neo michiss-eo? Pigeoya!!" I grunting to let go but he hold me so tight that I can't even let go. Why he being this way? He really weird, can't he just be my brother! I really hate him!! I swing my hand and slap his right cheek. He slide touch his cheek after I slap him. I can't believe I slap his face just like that. "Er...I d-don't mean to slap you. I just...I'm sorry Junior. I really sorry, really. Please, forgive me." I said bewildered. He just going to hurt me but he walk off. It because of him, who forced me to be his partner. But...I am the one are stupid. "JUNIOR!! WAIT!!" I shouted and rush to catch him up.

JUNIOR POV
She really meant it? She slap me, are she hate me already? I saw one group of people it look like a fight was happening. I walked closer to see it. I saw one student are bullied by Jackson. "Yah, don't you wanna do our homework? Are you trying to fight us?" He asked. I really can't believe it, he really doing this. "Jigeum GEUMAN!!" I shouted. Then, all of them turn to see me. Jackson push him away and walk toward my direction. "Wah, look who is it? Our famous idol, you make a big mistake taken this way." he said and end it with a laugh. He really forced me to do this. I punched on his faced and he fall to the ground. "Meuo? Aish, ssaeki!! What you all waiting for go get him!" He shouted. I don't care if they want to fight me. "Hajima!! Don't touch him! If you dare to touch his body, I kill you first!" I heard ___ shouted. When I turn to see her, then one guy slide punched on my faced. "Ah!! I-geo mwo-ye yo? I-ssaeki! How dare you to punch me?" I shouted. I saw she was run toward me and grab me. "Junior, gwanchana? Yah, I told you not to touch my brother, doesn't it?" She asked in tears.

JACKSON POV
"Junior, gwanchana? Yah, I told you not to touch my brother,doesn't it?" ___ asked in tears. Meuoseulyo? Junior? What she mean, are she really mean it? I grab her arm and faced me. "Yah, this guy is your brother? Why I don't know about that? Why don't you tell me?" I asked. She still crying, her hand slide slap my face. "Nae!! Why should I tell you if he is my brother? Are you gonna take his risk about it? Go away,don't even come to us again!" She shouted. She really queen of beauty in this school,but she really assume. I turn her and give her back hugged. "___,why you so assume? You know how much guy out there want you to be his girlfriend, but who care about that wasn't it?" I said. She grunting to escape from my hugged but I hugged her to tight so she can't escape. "Yah!! How dare you to touch her? Hash, neuige!! Ah!!" Junior shouted. But, unlucky he can't because my guys keep kicking and punching him.

YOUR POV
My tears keep falling, I can't stop crying if they keep hurting Junior.(T-T) He was grunting in pain, I can't hold it. My body become more weaker seeing him like this. "Hajima jebal!! Don't hurt him anymore. Please, I'm begging you to stop." I said with my tears. Then, Jackson told them to stop after heard my cursed. He let me go and I rush to grab him. "Junior, gwanchana? Mianhae, cinca mianhae. I d-don't mean to*cry* Mianhae." I said in my tears.  hugged him tight, I can hear his breath clearly. "Gomawo ___yah. I really thank you, but I'm sorry for you to get hurt. I promise you, I'll protect you from now own." He said. I can said anything then cried. I think I should choose him to be my partner. "Junior-ssi, I think…I take you to be my boyfriend. Mianhae, gomawoyo neol saranghaeyo." I cried. He hugged me tight and fainted in my arms.