PART 4 ANCCIDENT.

JUNIOR POV
I was lying next to her, her skin so soft like a puffy cotton, her lips just like Ruby red lips and her hair was black hair brown. I kissed her forehead, and she slowly open her eyes. "You awake? Morning, jagiya. *sigh* I miss you so much." I siad. She smiled and kissed my lips. "Why you have to miss me that much, by the way I always be by your side. Supposed to be I am the one who gonna miss you." She said broke the kissed. I smirk and wink at her, then she giggled. I wrapped my arms around her, comforting her. "Ah, what if our family found out about our relation, Junioryah? Did you think they will accept that?" She said and pout. What she is thinking? I will found out the good way to tell them. "A! Don't think about that, let get prepared to the school. Arraseo?" I asked her and end it with a warm smiled. She get inside to the bathroom, after kissed my cheek.
YOUR POV
I was happy to have you by my side, Junioryah. I don't want to lost you. I look into the mirror and my mistake hunting me but I throw it away from my brain before it control my mind. "Hash! Hajima, he won't let that happen. Please, believe in him, ___. He won't let you get hurt or down, please believe in him." I begged myself to believe in Junior. My tears begin to fall from my eyes, I try to hold it but I can't. 😿 I was think that our love can't stand forever, but…*cried* What exactly are you thinking, ___. Please, think of the positive that can be happening. I become weak, my sigh doesn't look clear. It begin to blur, it like that I will be death. "Junior!! Junior, help me!!" I shouted. Then, I heard someone call my name many time but i can't see or hear it clearly. My head begin to hurt my brain.

JACKSON POV
I get in inform from Bambam that ___,was in the hospital. She was fainted in sudden. I had arrived at the hospital and i saw her family and that brat!! I rush about to punch him but someone grab my arm. "Jackson, are you crazy already? This is hospital, okay. Let settle it after ___ awake, okay? I don't mind you to punch him but we don't know if it not his fault. After a hour, the doctor go out from the room with the result. "Seongjangnim, how her condition? Are she okay?" Her mother asked. The doctor shook his head his expression was sad and sympathy. It sound like it not a good news. "What is happening to her? Seongjangnim, are she okay? Oh? *tearing* Seongjangnim?" Add her mother. But, the doctor wasn't said anything. I feel she can be help anymore. "She has shock and stressed, she maybe remember the thing that she did today but about yesterday or long time ago she can't remember it clearly." Said the doctor. My heart beat are beating so fast just like I am going to be death.

JUNIOR POV
What is going on with her? She can remember me and our time or moment. ___, why you do this to me, you said you love me but why are this happening to us? My body begin weaker then I though I have no power Anymore to fight. "Andwae, andwae!! Otteoke?!! Waeyo, wae?!!" I shouted. It really hard not having her beside me. ___,why you do this to me? Please, remember about me. I miss you so much. "Junioryah! *tears* eottoke? How come she do this to me, Junioryah? Eottoke, Junioryah?" Abeonim said. She was crying so hard and patting my chest hardly. I don't know what to do either, abeonim. "Abeonim, aniyo. Aniyo, I know she will be fine. Oh?" I said comforting her with a hugged.