Prologue

"Kayla i can't believe you're actually going, and making me go with you on top of it...." I rolled my eyes at my sister, who was acting all preppy about tonight. It was just some stupid party. She was a year older than me, and this was her senior year, so she started going out a lot more.

"Hey it's not like i'm a bad girl, i do chores, have a job, show mom and dad respect...besides i won't go on the boat. We are just going out to a party for some fun; besides I have to show off my boyfriend somehow."

I looked at her questioningly, what was she not telling me. Sure she was being nice... But I can tell she's hiding some secret behind those eyes. "You sure are making a great example for me, besides it's just a party, i'm sure you won't miss out on a bunch of snobs getting drunk. You're better than that Kayla!"

"You, my dear little sister, just worry about driving this car and staying sober." Kayla pats my head giving me puppy dog eyes while at it. I don't mind being her chauffer, I just don't approve of her going against mothers rules.  

I sent her an evil glare, sure i'm going along with this but that doesn't mean I agree! "Don't tell me you're drunk already." Kayla looked stunning, her deep blue eyes popped with the eye shadow she had on. Her black hair was curled to perfection. I wish I could be more like her sometimes. But then again, when my parents find out about this, I'm pretty sure i'll be laughing at her for getting caught.

"No, i'm not drunk I didn't even have a drink. and i don't plan on getting drunk. Look i'll explain everything when i'm back alright?"

I rolled my eyes pouting, "whatever"

My sister let out a sigh, a sly smile coming to her face,"You know I swear only you can find the creepiest roads to drive along, stick to the open roads! Why, why would you turn into this back road? Killers could be out here Mindy good grief."

"No way, this way is faster ;we'll be at the harbor in like three minutes Kayla!"

"this is why I don't trust you driving...fine, we get hit it's all on you sister."

"Oh whatever! We all know i'm a way better driver than you"

"Mindy such a good driver eh? Then watch for that ditch... I mean it, Mindy... MINDY!"