Chapter 5

I had to be messed up, so very messed up. My sister was there every time I closed my eyes. I needed to talk to Joel, we had to think back to the night of the party. I called his cell and he answered right away…which kind of made me shiver for some reason.

     “Mindy? What is it?”

     “I need your help, you have an older brother right?” He sighed, already annoyed.

    “Yeah, he went missing the night of the party; he left before me, what are you getting at?” I sighed, 

    “What time did you leave?” He was going to hate me for this whole twenty question thing.

   “like one in the morning, it got boring.”

   “Did anyone else leave before you?”

 He let out a breath clearly trying not to spas at me for wasting his time.  “I don’t think so I was drunk Min, but for all I remember I got home and decided to wait for my brother when I finally passed out at like five why do you want to know?” 

 I sighed, “I just want to know who was still at the party, I mean we don’t know when they went missing.” 

  There was a pause and he finally continued on, “I talked to my brother that night,  when I called him last he said everyone was going on some boat.” 

    I laughed, “of course, because the party was at the harbor, after the club of coarse.”

     He sighed,  I  could tell he was frustrated “look I don’t know anyone on that boat sober enough to kill someone Min”

   I laughed, “people do crazy things when they’re drunk, I don’t know I- I still am in denial about the whole thing. My sister and her boyfriend’s bodies show up at the harbor after a year; What if something happened and everyone left not want to get in trouble or something?” 

   Joel let out a breath, but he knew I was right…somewhat “did your  sister have many problems with the people there?”

   “A couple I guess, just regular small town drama.” 

     I logged onto my facebook, for some reason I looked up my sisters profile. What I saw made me almost pee my pants. “oh my god!” I almost fell off my chair and broke my cell phone because of this. 

   “What?” 

   “Joel, I think I just found out what happened that night.” My sisters profile was the same, tons of people posted ‘RIP’ on her wall, tagged her in poems and old photos as if she would see them. But some person posted photos of the party…and in some of those photos there was my sister, her usual friends and boyfriend. But then a link to a video where she got in a huge fight with some girl, the girl I recognized as Arianna Blakes. This video was posted around three in the morning…by then Joel and I were both home and it was around the time she last texted me. 

      Arianna Blakes was  a blonde girl who had an eye on my sisters boyfriend. The video showed proof that not only had Arianna attacked my sister…but killed her. Hunter tried to stop the fight but it was too late, my sister hit her head, probably suffering internal bleeding. Hunter in his anger threw a punch at the girl, which sent her flying she hit her head like my sister had. Hunter then got in a fight with Arianna’s boyfriend, they both fell backwards into the water; They were all clearly drunk and drowned. I eyed the boy who fought Hunter...he looked familiar- could this be Cameron!

  I can't focus on that though, there was so much happninh in the video; the one girl alive was crying, she was on the harbor just crying. She was video taping the whole thing because then the camera dropped but there were flashes of her hauling the bodies into something.  When she realized the other 2 weren’t going to fit, she hauled the bodies onto the boat…and sent it away. She then ended the video and the rest was history.