Chapter 1

In the Fighting area ......

Natsu started fighting Zeref with Igneels power. He used Igneels remaining power to defeat Zeref and he can only use it once. He approached Zeref and did the first hit. He tried his best and his hardest to defeat Zeref once and for all. Natsu did'nt stop attacking Zeref so he can finish it faster. Then all of a sudden Zeref stoped.
Natsu was disoriented so... he also stoped... Then Zeref instantly smiled at him, Natsu was clueless regarding.... Zeref smiling at him.
He really wanted to know the reason..... "I love ----- seing ----- my brother ------ again!" Zeref said slowly while tears are droping on his face. "Huh?" Natsu was completley confused. "Is he crying?" Natsu asked himself.

The tears continued dripping, but Zeref did'nt mind it at all. Natsu shaked his head then looked at Zeref once again. "I dont understand?!" Natsu said confusingly. "At --- last!" Zeref said. Zeref wiped his tears but it still kept falling. "Tell me, what's this about? Is this a joke?" Natsu asked. "Na ---- tsu!" Zeref said slowly while tears continue to fall. "I'll tell you everything now I think you're now ready to hear this" Zeref said. "Then tell me now!" Natsu shouted. "I once had a happy family, I had parents and a little brother, until they died cuz of a dragon. My parents died and also my little brother too, his name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel." Zeref said. Natsu was shocked but he did'nt believed it. His face froze and cant move at all but he said that it is'nt true at all. "But I'm alive right now!!! You said your brother was dead!" Natsu shouted. "Yes thats true but... all the past days in my life, I spend it just to study how to revive you." Zeref said slowly so Natsu can understand.

Natsu was so surprised that he cant move his body anymore. "Then I found out that I can really make you back alive. and its E.N.D, thats you Natsu. Etherious Natsu Dragneel" Zeref said smiling at Natsu. "No I wont, that is'nt true" Natsu said tremblingly. "But its true!" Zeref replied. Natsu was so mad, he wanted to finish this already. So in his last blow he needs to put all his power on his fist. Then Zeref said "Its true your last hit might really let me die, but if I die you die too".

Natsu did'nt mind it at all. So he still continued running to Zeref and punched him. But it did'nt reach his face. Happy heard the whole thing so he did'nt want Natsu to die, so Natsu was pulled by Happy. Happy tried his best in getting Natsu away from Zeref even his paws are already burning. Then he got away. Igneels power is now fading away and it will never come back again.

The End
To Be Continued