Chapter 5

Natsu woke seing his team mates around him tired. He does'nt want to tell it to them so he pretended to be asleep until they go out of the room. "I wont go out of this room until I can talk to Natsu" Natsu herd Lucy and saw that she was so worried about him. "I'm so worried about him" Erza said. "Er --- za, Lu --- cy!" He said silently. Happy came by the window and said "Is Natsu okay?" He asked. Natsu turned around his body infront of them and said "I'm E.N.D" he said quietly so they wont hear him. "What did you say?" Lucy asked worriedly. "I'm E. ---- I'm fine, dont worry about me!" Natsu said. He was'nt ready to tell everyone the truth so he kept it until he can find a perfect timing. Then he stayed silent infront of everyone.

Lucy walked towards Natsu and grabbed his hand "I know you have a problem, please tell it to us, where here for you just like what you always do to everyone else!" She said. Everyone in the room looked at him in the eye. He still stayed silent and covered his face quikly with his right arm. "Natsu! Tell us already!" Gray shouted at him. "Gray calm down!" Erza said softly. "Please I'm ---- We're worried about you, dont go ignoring us... were your friends!" Gray said. Natsu still stayed quiet and looked down the floor. He removed Lucy's hand in his arms and ran in the direction of the window and escaped from his friends.

"Quick before he gets so far away from us!" Gray yelled. They went after Natsu and they split up. Lucy searched Natsu around magnolia, Erza went out of town, and Gray searched in the forest.

The End

To Be Continued
(Sorry for short Chapter)