Chapter 10

Natsu and Happy returned to the guild and so as everybody else. Natsu continued to sleep in the infirmary room and everyone in the guild seems talking about him. Then after 1 and a half hours Natsu woke up seing his blue flying cat partner Happy."Natsu are you already good?" Happy asked. Natsu nodded. "Are you ready to face all of them?" Happy asked again. "Oh..... Yeah! ........
Im all fired up now!" Natsu said slowly. On the other hand Fairy Tail became queit noticing someone walking infront of the guild hall. "Where's Natsu?"
??? said. Natsu and Happy heared the crowed so they went out and checked. Then its Zeref again. "What are you doing here!?" Erza asked. "This isnt the place for you to act cool like you ar'nt the enemy!" Gray shouted. "What do you want?" Natsu asked loudly. "Natsu!" everyone in the guild shouted. Natsu walked slowly to Zeref and said... "What now?".

"Does someone accept you now!?" Zeref said. "What do you mean? You sa --- " Natsu stoped when Zeref winked at him. "I dont
get it?" Natsu said in his mind.
"If no... your free to come and join me! Scince no one in your guild trusts you anymore..... I promise I'll help you!" Zeref said slowly. Everyone wanted to do something about Zeref... but they were too scared. "Sorry, but my answer
is no!" Natsu said gently. Then Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza and the others started to smile even just a little bit. "I'm your family right?!" Zeref said. "Sorry but my family is still and always will be Fairy Tail and the proof is right over here!" Natsu said gently while rasing his left arm and puts it to his right shoulder pointing his offical
Fairy Tail mark. "But Im your flesh and blood!!!" Zeref shouted. "Yeah... I know... but you see... In
Fairy Tail... Blood types does'nt matter... cuz everyone in the guild is supposed to be concidered as family!" Natsu said slowly. Everyone smiled again. "When we knew he was E.N.D he did'nt change at all... so that means... everyone of us did'nt accepted Natsu for who he is... thats why he kept on running... thats why he started to cry... I wish we did'nt do that!" All in Fairy Tail said in their mind exept for Happy cuz he already accepted Natsu.
"O --- okay!" Zeref said to Natsu. "You can visit me anytime you feel like it... thanks!" Natsu said calmly. Zeref smiled and agreed to him. "Thanks... big brother!" Natsu said hapilly.

Then Zeref smiled again... he was happy that Natsu brought his family back (Fairy Tail) and happy to hear those words again. Then Zeref went back home. Everyone in the Fairy Tail guild realized that Natsu did'nt give up in his pain... he kept it to grow stronger.... he wants them to be safe... just like before! Then Happy and Natsu hugged each other. "Listen up! This is our chance to say sorry to Natsu!" Erza shouted to them but Natsu did'nt hear it.

Everyone went to Natsu and said "Hey... Natsu... were sorry.... for everything!". "Yeah! We totally gave you such pain!" Mirajane, Levy, Lucy, Erza and all of girls in Fairy Tail said. "Thank --- you --- Everyone!" Natsu said happily. "We hated you when we knew you were E.N.D but you did'nt even change at all!" Happy, Gray, Gajeel, Romeo and all boys of Fairy Tail said. "Its okay! Its fine!" Natsu said gently. Then everyone started to bond together with him. "Where's Wendy, Carla and Gildarts?" Natsu asked. "They went in a mission together!" Mirajane said. "Wh --- what!!! You could've taked me with them!
Natsu shouted. He looked
like.......... this:

"Thats our Natsu!" Everyone in the guild said

"Thats our Natsu!" Everyone in the guild said. Then everyone laughed. "Finally... everythings back to normal!" Natsu said in his head. Then they all spent the night partying hard.

The End
(This is'nt the last part of the story yet... the last one is what happened the next day! and what happened in the party!)