MagCon 7

Matthews P.O.V

I heard Carter get up. We headed to the door. "Bro?" I said. And in kinda scared him. "Oh shit you scared me!" He said. A little frazzled. "Who's at the door?" Jewell asked. Her voice was so sweet. Af soft. "It's Bart." Carter said. "Well do you think he'll care?" I asked. So we opened the door. "Hey boys! Hey ladies! who are you?" He said laughing. "Their a couple of friends. Whatsup!" I said to him. Cameron and Eliza came to the door and so did Sara and Taylor. "Well there's gonna be a new Magcon member joining the family so she's coming by tomorrow to meet you boys. Be ready before 10." Bart said and left. "A new boy?!? What?" I asked. This was weird.! "

--------------------------------------------

Jewell's P.O.V

a new boy! Awesome! "Hey? Where's Jack and Jack?" I ask. "They left to eat. They like to eat breakfast at midnight. Idk." Matthew said to me. He smiled and took me into the attached room. Nash and Shawn and Aaron left the room cause they didn't have a girl. "You know when I saw you today I couldn't stop staring at you." Matthew said. I smiled at him. "Awe! Really!?" I questioned him. "Yeah. You looked beautiful." "Thanks Matt. You know you've been the light of my life for so long and right now it feels like a dream." I say. "And you've made my night so wonderful. So here." I lean in and I kiss him. He grabs my waist an pulls me closer to him. My back is kinda arched from him grabbing my waist and the kiss.. Was perfect. Like a perfect sunset. This night couldnt of been any better. We both pulled away and he smiled. "Never had a girl make the first move." Matthew said to me. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask. "No it's perfect." He says to me and he kisses me again until I fall on the bed.