MagCon 9

Matthews P.O.V

Amber. She was pretty. She had dark brown long wavy hair. She was wearing a crop top with high wasted shorts. Burt left us alone with her. "I'm Taylor. This is Shawn, Aaron, Carter, Cameron, Nash, Jack G, and Jack J, and Math-" "Matthew lee Espinosa." Amber interrupted. She smiled and then giggled. Is she flirting? I don't even know. "So this is where I'm staying?" She asked. We all looked confused. "Well our friends are coming over tonight and they are staying here. So I don't know." Taylor said. "Friends? Who." She asked. "Jewell, Sara, Naita, and Eliza. They're cool." Cam said. "They're? Girls?" Amber asked. She seemed a little angry. "Year is that okay?!" Nash said. I could tell he didn't like amber. I can tell nobody liked her. We all walked away to go sit on the bed an I could here under her breath say. "competition eh? I bet I can win this fight." I didn't say anything. I just rolled my eyes and called Cameron,Carter, and Taylor in the other room. The attached room. And told them.

--------------------------------------------

Sara's P.O.V

It was 10:30. "GIRLS! WAKE UP! ITS NEW BOY DAY!" I yell. I was so anxious to see this new boy. Jewell and Eliza slept together. They passed out last night . Jewell and Eliza both got up. "What time is it?" Eliza asks. "Its 10:30! Come on! Let's go!" I shout. I shove Naita out of bed and got her moving. I put on a cute shirt that said BOSS on it and then some high wasted shorts with my keds. Eliza put on a cute dress with sandles. And Naita put on some cute jeans and a cute sleeved shirt that said LOVE on the front. And Jewell wore her black leggings with a crop top and some high tops. And we headed over there and knocked on the door. Cameron answered it and invited us inside. We came to a Suprise. "Um? Who's that?" Jewell asked. "I'm amber!" She said. "The new person is a girl?" Eliza asks. "Yeah but she's cool I guess." Cam says. Amber looked a little insulted. And pissed. "Matt! We should go on a walk! I need to know my way around this hotel." She says. Jewell gives him a look and he knows what see thinking. He whispers. "It'll be fine baby." He kisses her forehead and goes on a walk with this amber bitch.

---------------------------------------------

Jewell's P.O.V

This Amber girl I don't think likes the fact that the boys like us. And especially I don't like the way she kinda stole him. But I'm not that worried. I trust him. "You do know she likes matt" Nash says. "Yeah it's pretty obvious." I say and I sit down on the bed a little nervous. "It'll be fine. He won't do anything wrong." Cam said comforting me. So I believed him and we headed down to the pool.

We headed back up to the room. And we got into comfy clothes and chilled. Matthew still hasn't gotten back. Then we here the door slams open and there's Matt and Amber. Kissing...