MagCon 8

Sara's P.O.V

Jewell comes back to the hotel room. Everyone fell asleep when she had her little make out session. But yay for her. Yolo right? "Hey How'd it go?" I ask her. "Nothing happened! I swear!" She yelled. "Geez okay. I didn't think something did." We girls decided to fall asleep. And dream about The Boys.

--------------------------------------------

Taylor's P.O.V

Tonight went great! I really thought everyone killed it with their girls. Sara is probably the most beautiful girl err tonight. My opinion. I fell asleep dreaming about her.

I woke up and it was 9:30. "BOYS! BOYS GET UP THE NEW GUY THE NEW GUYS COMING TODAY!" I yell. all the boys get up and get ready. Matthew and I went to go get some food. We pretty much booked it down the hall to mcdonalds and grabbed a whole bunch of breakfast. We ran back to the room and it was 9:50. "So how did it go last night?" Jack J asks. "Yeah the boys didn't tell me All the detes!" I laughed. "Well me and Sara hit it off pretty well. But we havnt had our first kiss yet." I say. "Me and Naita did good we cuddled and kissed." Carter said blushing. "Me and eli-" Cameron started. "We know you and Eliza made out Cam. Jack G said interrupting him. Everyone laughed. "Matt?" I ask. "me and Jewell had our first kiss. Kinda make out." He says smiling. "She was a little nervous because she didn't want to. You know. So I told her that I'm not like that and I would never try to do anything with you right now. And she thought it was cute. So after that we stayed up until like 3 and watched Disney movies until she left." All the boys awed. "Good job man." I say to him patting him on the back. Then there was a knock on the door. All the boys got up. We opened the door. And we couldn't believe what we saw.. "Oh no." Cam says. "Boys! Meet your new family member!" Amber!" All the boys couldn't stop staring.. "Oh no." I heard Matt and cam and Carter say. "Yeah. Oh no." I repeat.